Overall Satisfaction with Sciforma
We use Sciforma as our primary project management tool. We use it to manage large scale projects that incorporate many different departments that are led by an internal project manager, as well as smaller projects within one department. Its main purpose is to allow our executive leadership insight into a project's status.
- The cloud based application allows multiple project managers to collaborate and work together.
- The application gets updated frequently, and can be customized to your company's needs.
- Tracking resources and allocation is simple and easy to use.
- The largest con for me is the clunky UI. It's not very intuitive, and has a larger learning curve to become a proficient user.
- Reports are functional, but could use some improvements.
- It can be slow at times, and you have to wait to make sure your changes are saved before moving on.
- Before Sciforma we were running projects out of Excel and emails. Using a cloud based application means that everyone is viewing information in real time.
- Our executive leadership knows that they have one place to go for a real time status on all of our strategic projects.
I have previously used Mavinlink and TaskRay, and prefer them both to Sciforma. They were both much easier to navigate for novice project managers. TaskRay's drag and drop feature was very easy to use.I have also use Milestone PM, which is a free application on the Salesforce platform. This application was extremely easy to use, and completely customizable with a Salesforce admin.