Likelihood to Recommend
SiteSpect is great for businesses with available development resources and a need to provide flicker-free performance. Additionally, the month-to-month service model is attractive considering the contract and implementation prices of most of the tool's competitors. If an organization wants to run a lot of tests with a small team of marketers, I wouldn't recommend a tool as complex as SiteSpect. Effective use of the tool requires a lot of technical skill.
- It is able to intercept the code from your server, inject your code and then it continues on to the end-user's computer with virtually no speed interruptions.
- It has several different options for performing A/B tests from regular factors to client-side factors, and origin experiments.
- It is extremely flexible and configurable for the needs of your company or organization.
- SiteSpect recently came out with a feature to test and optimize mobile applications. I have not used this, but it fills an important capability gap with the product I was using at the time.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 7 answers
Our clients who use our fully managed A/B and Multivariate testing services have been extremely happy with the results. Therefore the D&W and SiteSpect partnership continues to flourish. We have no hesitation in recommending the platform and we will continue to invest in our staff to train on this platform for the foreseeable future
Based on 1 answer
When we have any questions on how the tool can be utilized for some unique requirements, they always make excellent suggestions.
Based on 1 answer
Just need to have your requirements ready such as, what you are expecting from the tool, is there anything specific you want regarding reporting, tracking etc.
I have used all the tools in the market. Sitespect kicks them into the curb based on how easy it is to build variations, and hot it doesnt interfere with client load.
Return on Investment
- Easily test and optimize the effectiveness of landing pages, layouts, variations of copy, different offers, photos, navigation elements, links, buttons, and more – all without having to change your existing site.
Manager in MarketingInformation Technology and Services Company, 201-500 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
The entry-level setup fee is dependent upon the deployment model the client chooses to implement. Each prospect receives a custom quote based on their need.
SiteSpect Editions & Modules