Likelihood to Recommend
I've use Sizmek as media analytics and reporting tool. Unless a site doesn't work properly with Google DoubleClick, I rarely recommend Sizmek over DoubleClick. It can do everything DoubleClick does, but with almost twice the hassle. One Area that makes it easier to track is that ads are given individual tracking ID's that creative can look up and search by when indexing and testing to make sure all ads are working and input.
Feature Rating Comparison
Ad campaign creation
Ad display and retargeting segmentation
Ad performance reports
Ad conversion tracking
Ad attribution reporting
Cross-channel ad management
Ad forecasting and optimization
- Easy Dashboard Navigation - Search bar allows user to quickly locate details about any campaign
- Insightful Analytics Tools - Platform provides users customizable graphs to leverage for reporting presentations
- Extensive Reporting Metrics - Ability to pull ad performance reports on all aspects of campaign
- Simple Creative Hosting - Easy upload and path location details for creative files
Manager in OtherMarketing and Advertising Company, 1001-5000 employees
- Sizmek's trading desk was a total miss when I tested it a few years ago.
- I briefly used Abakus and did not find it intuitive, accurate or helpful. It has a long way to go before it can compete with the likes of VisualIQ.
Employee in MarketingConsumer Services Company, 51-200 employees
For me the main point here is the support, all the adservers offer more or less the same functionality and capabilities. The real advantage you will gain using Sizmek will be their customer support team and their open approach with other vendors.
Return on Investment
- Sizmek has had a positive impact on ROI because it delivers the reports our clients want and need
- Sizmek has had a postive impact on employee morale due to ease of use
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?