Likelihood to Recommend
SnapLogic is well suited for data integration across varied sources by non developers or semi developers when access to certain data is more important than the whole system itself. Using it for creating data warehouses is a bit challenging and time consuming proposition using this tool.
Director in Information TechnologyEducation Management Company, 1001-5000 employees
Feature Rating Comparison
Support for real-time and batch integration
Data quality services
Data security features
- Their customer service response time is brilliant.
- SFTP tasks do a great job in reading the file directly from the server, instead of having to download it and then read it.
- Tasks expose the ability to run them using external job schedulers.
- Once you have a server up, setting up SnapLogic service does not take long. They have good documentation and customer support too.
Engineer in Information TechnologyArchitecture & Planning Company, 5001-10,000 employees
- Your underlying data to snap into a different solution (SQL) must be VERY clean, or pipelines break. I expect this, but it would be great if you could adjust columns without breaking a pipeline.
Based on 1 answer
I give it a 9 because we have never had to use them. The product is so intuitive and there are plenty of online resources. I'm sure if we reached out to the support would be great, but we've never used it.
Earlier we used to work on this tool, but since SnapLogic came in the picture it gave us a lot of confidence to work faster, easier and in a more convenient way. So I would recommend using SnapLogic because of its simple functionality for smaller organizations. It is fast at loading millions of records in a few mins.
Engineer in Information TechnologyInternet Company, 201-500 employees
Return on Investment
- SnapLogic cannot solve business problems and you still need a technical person to solve the complex integration issues.
- Our business bought SnapLogic thinking this could replace our current ETL tools such as Informatica. But SnapLogic falls short in a lot of features when compared to Informatica. Later our business decided not to replace Informatica.
- SnapLogic promised to solve big data integration problems, but we did not find a suitable solution that can solve our problems of data integration using SnapLogic (for instance, it could not parse parquet nested file).
Employee in Information TechnologyInformation Services Company, 501-1000 employees
Here you can see the Designer of SnapLogic's Enterprise Integration Cloud, which showcases our clicks-not-code approach to creating integration pipelines. Notice the machine-learning powered integration assistant, Iris, to the right suggests which Snaps (our term for connectors) to use from our catalogue of nearly 450+ pre-built connectors.See All (3) SnapLogic Screenshots
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?