<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8 out of 100
Based on 37 reviews and ratings
Support for real-time and batch integration
Data quality services
Data security features
Likelihood to Recommend
Snaplogic is unique from other IPASS tools if you're very sensitive about data security as they have an on-premise option where your data never needs to leave your data center. And data pipelines can be quickly created if Snaplogic has the requisite connector to your data sources. On the downside, if you're transforming a large amount of data for example in training machine learning models, a tool with elastic compute capability is more appropriate.
- Easy access to any type of source system. Data could be in any format.
- Very beautiful visual representation of transforms that makes it super easy to use it by any non developer.
- It can be run in cloud or on-premise. helping you choose your comfort of security.
- Has pretty good customer support and have recently started their community forum as well.
Director in Information TechnologyEducation Management Company, 1001-5000 employees
- They need to have a way to connect to GitHub to allow the users to maintain their version control in GitHub. This is a missing functionality.
- As pipelines become complex, it's difficult to have all the snaps stitched together - just like to see it done differently.
- They do not have a way to start/stop a preview. This is hard to use, especially if you have to stop an accidental preview invocation.
Engineer in Information TechnologyArchitecture & Planning Company, 5001-10,000 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 2 answers
This has been hands down the BEST software company I have ever used and dealt with. I am a 25 year IT veteran at this college. They go above and beyond in soliciting our feedback/input and proactively follow up about bugs, issues, etc. I have given multiple potential clients my thoughts and after seeing the SL demo they all sign up. I appreciate their support model, it's REFRESHING!
Based on 1 answer
Based on 6 answers
They can be prompt but they have not been as useful as I've wanted. We had a bug that affected many of our customers through an API connection between SnapLogic and our platform. Eventually they were able to figure it out, but it took a long time of negotiating between our engineering team and theirs. Additionally, we installed the SnapLogic groundplex for our customers and we've run into a bunch of problems of connectivity. If SnapLogic offered to be on those calls with our clients to troubleshoot how to fix these problems, I would give them a better grade here.
Employee in Professional ServicesInternet Company, 201-500 employees
Based on 1 answer
The groundplex in our VPC is very nice for security reasons and the SnapLogic team was extremely helpful during our implementation
We opted for SnapLogic due its ease of use and the flexibility it offers, it was the platform that was strongest in both application integration and data integration and both were use cases we wanted to be able to cover.
Manager in Information TechnologyApparel & Fashion Company, 1001-5000 employees
Return on Investment
- We have cut development time down by at least 70%
- The software was more on the expensive side at renewal which required some further approvals to be sought for the spend
- More developers are able to build and use Snaplogic pipelines in their projects
Team Lead in EngineeringInsurance Company, 1001-5000 employees
Here you can see the Designer of SnapLogic's Enterprise Integration Cloud, which showcases our clicks-not-code approach to creating integration pipelines. Notice the machine-learning powered integration assistant, Iris, to the right suggests which Snaps (our term for connectors) to use from our catalogue of nearly 450+ pre-built connectors.See All (3) SnapLogic Screenshots