What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
SurveyMonky Apply would work well for any application program. Because you are able to build your application and customize it to your specific needs, it would truly support any scenario. I recently attended a seminar with other SMA users and there was such a large spectrum of different companies and organizations that are using the product.It was so interesting, because we realized that despite how different all of us were, we all had the same application components: an eligibility stage, an application, and a review process. This made us more similar than we ever considered!
- SurveyMonkey Apply has the best customer service I've ever experienced in a company. They are easily accessible, super helpful and friendly, and they will work until they are able to find a solution.
- The platform for building an application on SurveyMonkey Apply is simple for the user. It's set up with such a clean format that is appealing to the eye and incredibly user-friendly.
- The application system also has a lot of flexibility, making it easy to customize your applications as needed.
- The only struggle we've experienced with SMA is the ease in incorporating other language formats for our applications. Being able to offer our application in other languages not only comes with an extra price, but the work needed to build the application in that language can be incredibly time consuming.
I honestly didn't search any further than SurveyMonkey Apply, as the price was so affordable and the ability to do everything we needed was already there.
Return on Investment
- As a non-profit organization, we are not profit oriented, but we ARE invested in growing our impact. SMA has provided a platform that enables our program to be scale-able and more accessible to our users.
- SMA has provided a platform that allows for automations that truly save staff time, allowing us to focus on bigger picture work, rather than tedious data entry.
- SMA has also provided a system for storing past applications.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?