It has …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of SurveyMonkey Apply, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
- Results breakdown by category
- Intelligent design options
- Ease of navigation
- More options for report editing within the system
- Getting Feedback
- Simple To use
- More features
- Lower Price
- Custom designs
- Rating employees
- Rating customer service
- Rating companies
- Rating new products
- It is widely know that tends to be used on phishing attends so beware of that
- When customers receive a new survey it will go to spam
- Simple to make
- Filling it out is simple.
- Google's integration
- Sending a copy of the user's replies
It has allowed us to create smart, simple and data filtered forms so that we do not waste too much time.
I like how the dashboard is so clean and not too complicated - makes it so easy for our team to get the work done.
The real-time report is what I like the most how seamless it is to upload documents and files (which can be a pain at times).
I am super happy with my overall experience.
- Easy to Use Form Builder
- Real time tracking
- They should allow users to register for a free trial
- Should at least have a desktop based application also.
- Easy to create
- Easy to fill out
- Different types of questions (multiple choice, free response, etc.)
- Integration with Google
- Sending the user a copy of their responses
- Analytics break down
- Streamline submissions.
- Organizes data.
- Makes applications simple.
- Can be slow.
- Not every submission is accurate.
- User friendly
- Quick and straightforward
- No chatbot
- Customer service 24/7
- Online training
- Creating a survey to gauge the interest in new software.
- You can also score surveys to estimate their level of success
- Survey monkey employs pre-made templates to suit your every need or you can create your own.
- I think that maybe lower the prices for educational institutions
- I would also like to see even more templates
- Streamline the application process for users
- Create custom and branded applications
- Ability to assign segments of workflow
- Selection process is not as automated as possible
- Does not integrate into student information system
- Relies on user approvals for most steps
- Ease of use
- Customer Service.
- Report Customization.
- User Friendly.
- Customization in General.
- You need to watch a few tutorial videos to really understand the software before using it.
- Creating your own reports takes time.
- Customization can take time as well.
- student satisfaction survey
- employee satisfaction survey
- travel arrangements
- creation of questions
- Customer Service
- User Friendly
- Security of Data
- An average administration may not have the technical capabilities to adapt and shape it for themselves. While SurveyMonkey Apply has an option for tech support for a price, it is not something always easy for the admin.
- There is no way to cross reference users by Social Security Number or other identifier. In other words, a single applicant with multiple email addresses could potentially apply and receive benefits as the users are tied to email address not email address and SSN.
SurveyMonkey Apply is less appropriate for those whose applicants are not computer literate and/or are against using electronic devices to share information.
- Makes data analysis relatively simple through Excel spreadsheet exports
- Collects review data from external reviewers in a straightforward way
- Email automations to applicants make communication much simpler
- Needs a central display page for all automations
- Previews for email automations to make testing easier
- Making it easier to put a test application through the various application stages
May not be as well-suited to applications that don't have a high volume of applicants (say <20) and have primarily essay responses.
- SurveyMonkey Apply has the best customer service I've ever experienced in a company. They are easily accessible, super helpful and friendly, and they will work until they are able to find a solution.
- The platform for building an application on SurveyMonkey Apply is simple for the user. It's set up with such a clean format that is appealing to the eye and incredibly user-friendly.
- The application system also has a lot of flexibility, making it easy to customize your applications as needed.
- The only struggle we've experienced with SMA is the ease in incorporating other language formats for our applications. Being able to offer our application in other languages not only comes with an extra price, but the work needed to build the application in that language can be incredibly time consuming.