Likelihood to Recommend
For freelancers tracking time, it's a no-brainer. Makes it easy to track and know how much time was spent for each client. There is much more functionality available for companies and users of the many integrations that are available, but as a freelancer, I've yet to need them. For those seeking to look at the data, find trends, and explore opportunities, the TimeCamp reporting is super easy and helpful to accomplish this objective.
- TimeCamp can be used for desktop and mobile devices and work also as a browser extension.
- TimeCamp is simple thing focusing on doing one thing well.
- With multiple users TimeCamp has really cheap options.
- TimeCamp **REALLY** needs a screenshot feature. It apparently may have had a beta feature at one point that tech support had to assist with enabling. When I contacted them, they said it was not available. They did not have a timeline for future availability.
Firstly TimeCamp is working with different other software like Podio and Trello and these tools are also useful. It took a long time to find an application for tracking and prioritizing time, and when we decided to purchase TimeCamp, we did not have any regrets. It takes a little time to learn how to make it best for your organization but It is worth it.
Return on Investment
- Tracking your time very easy with Timecamp.
- The report function is also perfect, you can see your logged hours clear.
- Automatically switch off should be improved because sometimes you might forget to move and program continue to count time.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
TimeCamp Editions & Modules
- Per User per Month