Likelihood to Recommend
For freelancers tracking time, it's a no-brainer. Makes it easy to track and know how much time was spent for each client. There is much more functionality available for companies and users of the many integrations that are available, but as a freelancer, I've yet to need them. For those seeking to look at the data, find trends, and explore opportunities, the TimeCamp reporting is super easy and helpful to accomplish this objective.
- TimeCamp can be used for desktop and mobile devices and work also as a browser extension.
- TimeCamp is simple thing focusing on doing one thing well.
- With multiple users TimeCamp has really cheap options.
- The mobile version does not look use sophisticated colors as much as the website version. This should be improved.
- Sometimes total time is not being calculated correctly.
- Sometimes reports do not refresh when the timer runs.
I used and checked a few kinds of software like TimeCamp, yet I could not get productivity as much as what TimeCamp gave me and my organization. When we used other software we had always been faced with different kinds of problems like update problems, invoice problems, and increased prices for premium members. TimeCamp does not have problems like what others had.
Return on Investment
- Tracking your time very easy with Timecamp.
- The report function is also perfect, you can see your logged hours clear.
- Automatically switch off should be improved because sometimes you might forget to move and program continue to count time.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
TimeCamp Editions & Modules
1. Per User per Month