What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
It works well with any type of help desk/support system. This includes information technology but could be applied to any type of technical support service. It can also be modified quickly to create a totally different type of software package such as an indexing program for libraries and archives or it could be used as a permit management system. The software is very flexible and can be tailored to almost any need.
Feature Rating Comparison
Organize and prioritize service tickets
ITSM collaboration and documentation
Ticket creation and submission
External knowledge base
Internal knowledge base
Help Desk CRM integration
- Work orders or tickets. Easy to create, search and reference in the future.
- Asset management. Keep track of all your assets, who they are assigned to, purchase date, price, vendor. Assets can also be linked to work orders so you can reference the number of issues you had with a particular device.
- Projects are a nice feature. If you have a project that involves work spanning multiple work orders, you can add them to a project and have all information in one location without the need to spend hours searching for each work order associated with a large job.
- I have read reviews where some people comment that the interface "looks dated". I am a believer in function over form. The interface is just eye candy and if it works well, why would you want to re-code software just to make it look different? I like the interface and can quickly find the functions I need. As for room for improvement? Well, that would depend on your location and what types of data you prefer to have access to. For me, the program is great the way it is.
We've been using Web+Center so long, that I can't even remember what offerings we evaluated. We haven't felt the need to look at others because Web+Center just works for us.
Return on Investment
- I looked for years trying to find a great software package that did not require a loan to purchase. Web+Center was the perfect fit. Pricing is very affordable even for very small organizations. It is dependent on the number of technicians, not the number of customers.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Web+Center Editions & Modules
Small business Edition
10 Tech Enterprise Edition
Unlimited tech licenses
1. 3 techs license + 1 yr support
3. 10 techs license + 1 year support
4. Unlimited tech license + 1 yr support
Cloud Hosted - Unlimited Techs
1. Per User per Month
2. Per Month [Unlimited Users]