Likelihood to Recommend
If you need a basic payment processor for credit card transactions with low fees/rates, WePay will work just fine. We wish it had the ability to process multiple transactions through the use of a credit card swiper or at least an easier/faster solution than having to re-fill out the transaction page on the website over and over. This could be a limitation due to our integration with Classy
Account Manager in SalesNon-Profit Organization Management Company, 11-50 employees
- Easy for new users to set up a WePay account.
- Easy and quick for users with WePay accounts to make donations.
- Fairly quick payouts to organizations who receive donations through our platform.
- I'd like to see some advances in their customer service process - it's good, but occasionally my customers want just a bit more hand-holding.
PayPal has it's own niche, and have more stand alone options, but they are confusing to navigate unless you are in their system a lot. Integration can take a lot more time to do and test out. Plus WePay charges less than PayPal does which in this case is an advantage.
Return on Investment
- Cuts down on sales time because Wepay does the approval instantly
- Less return on a per transaction basis because the Wepay fees are pretty high to start with so we can't mark them up too high
Partner in Customer ServiceComputer Software Company, 1-10 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?