Overall Satisfaction with WePay
Wepay is used with Continue to Give in the same way GoFundMe uses Wepay. Anyone can sign up for a fundraiser on our platform and they create a WePay account in order to accept donations through our platform. WePay acts as the backend processor of our personal or small nonprofit fundraising pages.
- Cuts down on sales time because Wepay does the approval instantly
- Less return on a per transaction basis because the Wepay fees are pretty high to start with so we can't mark them up too high
- PayPal Payments and Stripe
- Wepay had shown to be easier to use for the customer to use, set up, and get rolling accepting payments/donations quickly.
- WePay has also been easy to develop our software into their API.
- Wepay has a better user flow for our customers. The dashboard is easy to use and set up.
- The customer service is quick to answer our questions.
Wepay is great for a personal fundraiser because there is no monthly cost. This allows a person to set up an account with wepay quickly without a loss in a monthly fee. WePay is not suited well for larger organizations that will gain volume of transactions because their rates are expensive. It's better for a larger organization to pay a monthly fee with a merchant account and get lower rates.