Likelihood to Recommend
X.ai is very well suited for a departmental type use where Amy has access to everyone's calendar. It is a requirement that people keep their calendars up to date and live by them. Otherwise Amy might think that you are free when you have a flight booked or are on vacation.She is extremely good for those times when a prospect agrees to talk to you at a conference. I just send them a quick email, cc Amy and tell her to set up a call, and it magically shows up on my calendar!
- x.ai makes it easy to initiate, schedule, and manage meetings with internal and external constituents. Especially in the case of internal constituents, scheduling is almost instantaneous on the team plan because the AI can see the available/busy schedules for anyone in our G Suite domain and schedule meetings based on my preferences and the other person's availability.
- The calendar function makes it easy for me to share a limited calendar with others so that they can automatically schedule a meeting with me without having to go back and forth.
- The customer service team at x.ai is stellar. They are kind, quick to respond, and typically resolve cases on the first try. They are also incredibly receptive to feedback and new ideas that often get incorporated into the product.
- Since I am based out of Japan, adding Japanese language functionality would definitely be good for me.
- Would like the ability to forward emails to Amy and Andrew and asking them to set up meetings based on the content of the mail not originally copied to x.ai.
- Would like the ability to suggest the open meeting slots before scheduling meetings.
- Would like the ability to provide a daily schedule before start of the day.
I love Watson, but Amy has been easier to personalize to my life and needs, and runs more autonomously that other algorithms I employ
Return on Investment
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?