Agility PR Solutions is a media monitoring and analysis platform for public relations management, and a subsidiary of Innodata. The product was originally PR Newswire Agility, which was divested to MediaMiser, a subsidiary of Innodata, then rebranded as Agility PR…
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting/Integration Services
10 people also want pricing
Top 10 U.K. Journalists in Finance - Agility PR Solutions
Top 10 U.S. Journalists in Travel & Tourism - Agility PR Solutions
Top 10 U.K. Journalists in Healthcare - Agility PR Solutions
Top 10 U.K. Journalists in Travel & Tourism - Agility PR Solutions
Agility PR Solutions - Podcast Monitoring
Top 10 U.S. Journalists in Healthcare - Agility PR Solutions
- Tech Details
- Agility Outreach includes a database of over 1 million unique contacts and media outlets that’s maintained by a global team of researchers. It is used to find ideal influencers, connect and build relationships with them, and send captivating pitches with the built-in email outreach function.
- Agility Monitoring is a media monitoring solution that allows users to navigate and organize media coverage, gain the insights necessary to inform campaigns, and prove the true worth of PR efforts.
- Establish a brand and reach a broader audience with a newswire service. Distribute press releases to a range of outlets and newsrooms and extend reach beyond traditional media houses and local outlets to get as many eyes on news as possible. All wires are one flat cost for unlimited words. Plus, the user can add multimedia content to maximize open rates and boost visibility.
- As every organization is unique, one solution doesn’t fit all. For complex monitoring and measurement needs, then Agility Media Intelligence Services—a mix of monitoring tools and human-augmented, fully managed services—could be the right solution.
- Supported: Media database
- Supported: Media monitoring
- Supported: PR analytics and reporting
- Supported: Newswire
- Supported: Email distribution
|Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based
|English, French, Spanish, Arabic