Reviews (1-2 of 2)
January 06, 2020
Score 9 out of 10
We currently use Cetec ERP across the entire business. Previously, we had two systems, one for the inventory and order processing aspect and the other for our financials. The two systems were integrated together to feed information off of each other. However, this was very difficult due to imports not working. With Cetec ERP and having one system across our entire business, we are able to communicate better between each department because we are all able to see the exact same data live at the same time.
- Usage Logs: In the Medical Device Industry, having traceability is key. With this log, the Admin can review any user to see all their activity (viewing, updating, deleting, creating, etc.)
- Flexibility of Roles: Accessibility is very important. With Cetec ERP, we are able to create our own roles to grant specific access to certain user while denying it from others. This really helps by protecting information from being manipulated by users who do not carry that permission.
- Role Descriptions: There are default roles that Cetec ERP has already created for you. However, these roles are not detailed as to what access each role has and it makes it difficult to assign these default roles.
- Reporting: While Cetec ERP's default reports are detailed, there is only minimal customization of reports allowed out of the box. They do have an add-on available for purchase where you can freely customize reports, but our company isn't at that point to purchase this add-on as we only need a small bit of customization beyond what comes out of the box.
Read Alan Galvan's full review
For our business, Cetec ERP works very well because of all the capabilities it has with traceability, restrictions, and access, and having the data live for any user to see at the same time. The way the system is set up for order processing is more strict which is better for us since it helps with accuracy and traceability. For the production side, since our company is not a manufacturing site, it can be a little overwhelming since there are a lot of fields/data that we do not use, simply because it does not apply to us. Other than that module being a little too advanced for our company, all of the features included "out of the box" are well worth the affordable price that they have for this ERP system.
January 25, 2020
Score 10 out of 10
It is being used across the whole organization.
- Training and Implementation.
- Support is great.
- It needs the ability to breakdown sales for multiple customers by product code.
Read this authenticated review
Cetec ERP allows the Management Team & Sales Team to access all data while out
of the office.
of the office.
Cetec ERP Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is Cetec ERP?
Cetec ERP offers manufacturing web-native ERP As A Service for $40/user. Its design and delivery provide manufacturers with a platform built to increase both capacity and efficiency.
The vendor states that companies will run faster on Cetec ERP. By providing a single, integrated platform that can be deployed in the cloud or on a local server, Cetec ERP is presented by the vendor as a simple but powerful solution, and a high value enterprise system to companies looking for a true path forward for growing a manufacturing operation.
The vendor promises to keep Cetec ERP up to date, and provide that their system is built ground up for manufacturing. Through it a company can be run entirely on a web browser.
The Cetec ERP solution includes the following features and modules for end-to-end integration of business processes:
- CRM & Sales Management
- Manufacturing Quoting
- Order Tracking & Fulfillment
- Purchasing & MRP
- Inventory Management
- Mobile Warehousing
- Shop Floor
- Planning & Scheduling
- Document Management
- Quality Assurance & ISO
- Accounting / Financials
- Custom Reporting
Categories: Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Cetec ERP Competitors
Cetec ERP Technical Details