Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Cetec ERP, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Cetec ERP offers manufacturing web-native ERP As A Service for $40/user. Its design and delivery provide manufacturers with a platform built to increase both capacity and efficiency.
The vendor states that companies will run faster on Cetec ERP. By providing a single, integrated platform that can be deployed in the cloud or on a local server, Cetec ERP is presented by the vendor as a simple but powerful solution, and a high value enterprise system to companies looking for a true path forward for growing a manufacturing operation.
The vendor promises to keep Cetec ERP up to date, and provide that their system is built ground up for manufacturing. Through it a company can be run entirely on a web browser.
The Cetec ERP solution includes the following features and modules for end-to-end integration of business processes:
- CRM & Sales Management
- Manufacturing Quoting
- Order Tracking & Fulfillment
- Purchasing & MRP
- Inventory Management
- Mobile Warehousing
- Shop Floor
- Planning & Scheduling
- Document Management
- Quality Assurance & ISO
- Accounting / Financials
- Custom Reporting
- Supported: Accounts payable
- Supported: Accounts receivable
- Supported: Global Financial Support
- Supported: Journals and Reconciliations
- Supported: Standardized Processes
- Supported: Shared Services Payments
- Supported: Billings Management
- Supported: Transactions Tax
- Supported: Inventory tracking
- Supported: Location management
- Supported: Manufacturing module
- Supported: Pricing
- Supported: Order entry
- Supported: Credit card processing
- Supported: Cost of goods sold
- Supported: Order Orchestration
- Supported: End-to-end order visibility
- Supported: Dashboards
- Supported: Standard reports
- Supported: API for custom integration
- Supported: Role-based user permissions
- Supported: Single sign-on capability
- Supported: Multi-factor authentication
- Supported: User-level audit trail
- Supported: Budgeting and Forecasting
- Supported: Project Costing
- Supported: Cost Capture
- Supported: Capital Project Management
- Supported: Customer Invoicing
- Supported: Project Revenue Recognition
- Supported: Real-time Financial Reporting
- Supported: Project Planning Collaboration
- Supported: Project Planning and Scheduling
- Supported: Project Manager Dashboard
- Supported: Task Insight for Project Managers
- Supported: Team Member Task Collaboration
- Supported: Team Member Mobile Functionality
- Supported: Supply Chain Business Flows
- Supported: Production Management
- Supported: Contracted Manufacturing Management
- Supported: Configuration Management
- Supported: Work Definition
- Supported: Work Execution
- Supported: Advanced Fulfillment
- Supported: Manufacturing Costs
- Supported: Forecasting
- Supported: Inventory Planning
- Supported: Multi-tier Supply Chain Planning
- Supported: Performance Monitoring
- Training and Implementation.
- Support is great.
- It needs the ability to breakdown sales for multiple customers by product code.
of the office.
- Usage Logs: In the Medical Device Industry, having traceability is key. With this log, the Admin can review any user to see all their activity (viewing, updating, deleting, creating, etc.)
- Flexibility of Roles: Accessibility is very important. With Cetec ERP, we are able to create our own roles to grant specific access to certain user while denying it from others. This really helps by protecting information from being manipulated by users who do not carry that permission.
- Role Descriptions: There are default roles that Cetec ERP has already created for you. However, these roles are not detailed as to what access each role has and it makes it difficult to assign these default roles.
- Reporting: While Cetec ERP's default reports are detailed, there is only minimal customization of reports allowed out of the box. They do have an add-on available for purchase where you can freely customize reports, but our company isn't at that point to purchase this add-on as we only need a small bit of customization beyond what comes out of the box.