Overall Satisfaction with Cetec ERP
We currently use Cetec ERP across the entire business. Previously, we had two systems, one for the inventory and order processing aspect and the other for our financials. The two systems were integrated together to feed information off of each other. However, this was very difficult due to imports not working. With Cetec ERP and having one system across our entire business, we are able to communicate better between each department because we are all able to see the exact same data live at the same time.
- Usage Logs: In the Medical Device Industry, having traceability is key. With this log, the Admin can review any user to see all their activity (viewing, updating, deleting, creating, etc.)
- Flexibility of Roles: Accessibility is very important. With Cetec ERP, we are able to create our own roles to grant specific access to certain user while denying it from others. This really helps by protecting information from being manipulated by users who do not carry that permission.
- Role Descriptions: There are default roles that Cetec ERP has already created for you. However, these roles are not detailed as to what access each role has and it makes it difficult to assign these default roles.
- Reporting: While Cetec ERP's default reports are detailed, there is only minimal customization of reports allowed out of the box. They do have an add-on available for purchase where you can freely customize reports, but our company isn't at that point to purchase this add-on as we only need a small bit of customization beyond what comes out of the box.
- Accuracy: Now that we can restrict access to approved users, our accuracy of inventory has improved.
- Financial Cleanup: Importing financials that were not yet balanced from previous system caused a ripple and we now have to clean up in this new system.
We reviewed plenty of ERP Systems before we decided on Cetec ERP. Going through systems like NetSuite, MS Dynamics, and Oracle, we were able to really define how many features we wanted and what price range we wanted to be in. As a small/midsize company, we needed a system that fit our needs while still having the capability for growth. Having the system be cloud based rather than a server base, like ProfitKey, also helped us determine our choice. Another feature that we were interested in was a barcoding/mobile feature. Cetec ERP has this out of the box where ProfitKey provided this as an add-on. GSS was the last system that we reviewed in comparison to Cetec and due to its large amounts of unusable features for our company, we decided not to use GSS. The overall price for what you get, responsiveness and helpfulness from their team, and the ability to customize to fit our needs helped make our decision to choose Cetec ERP over all the other systems we reviewed.
For our business, Cetec ERP works very well because of all the capabilities it has with traceability, restrictions, and access, and having the data live for any user to see at the same time. The way the system is set up for order processing is more strict which is better for us since it helps with accuracy and traceability. For the production side, since our company is not a manufacturing site, it can be a little overwhelming since there are a lot of fields/data that we do not use, simply because it does not apply to us. Other than that module being a little too advanced for our company, all of the features included "out of the box" are well worth the affordable price that they have for this ERP system.