Cloudingo Reviews

Parker O'Very | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 26, 2019

Cloudingo is one of the best and most important tools I use!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I love Cloudingo. It's not pretty or particularly easy to use, but it works. It works very well. It definitely takes some time to set up and learn how to use, but for most that would be using it, this shouldn't be that big an issue. I use it to keep our CRM data clean. It has helped me clear out tens of thousands of duplicate records—Accounts, Contacts, and Leads. I also use it to import new record lists. Its import wizard allows me to de-dupe and import in the same process. No more vlookups!
Read Parker O'Very's full review
Rachel Green | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 25, 2019

Save Time & Keep Salesforce Data Clean with Cloudingo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Having clean and up-to-date data in your CRM is extremely important. Cloudingo is used in our sales and marketing departments to... 1) Merge duplicate records 2) Ensure leads are converted to contacts to the appropriate account. Rather than having to manually guess and search for "dirty" data in Salesforce, Cloudingo allows our teams to see the quality of the data in our CRM in a single dashboard view, and also allows us to merge and convert records individually or in groups. Cloudingo helps keep our CRM clean so the rest of the work we do isn't wasted on "dirty" or out-dated data.
Read Rachel Green's full review
James Winslow | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 27, 2016

Why Cloudingo was the choice for me...

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Cloudingo is our primary means of data governance in Salesforce. When I took over the Salesforce database a few years ago I realized just how bad things where in terms of data quality. There are a number of solutions on the AppExchange (some with longer track records) but after demos and trials of a number of them I quickly found that Cloudingo was far more advanced and actually easier to use. In my case, I am cleaning up leads, contacts, accounts based on case history. When I say case I see I mean in a legal sense (not Salesforce cases). We have custom objects that hold a lot of this data and that data is tied to various contacts, accounts and leads.

I am the Salesforce admin by default. I enjoy technology and I like thinking about better ways to do things. Cloudingo has allowed me to clean up our data to a point where we can actually think about outbound marketing and not be worried about doing so.
Read James Winslow's full review
February 12, 2016

Cloudingo is a great solution for cloud-based Salesforce.com data deduplication

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Cloudingo to connect to our Salesforce.com CRM system to help us identify and remove duplicate email addresses. We send outbound marketing email messages to addresses we acquire by a variety of means. De-duplicating new contacts and leads to ensure we don't send the wrong message, or an unwanted message, to a contact we already know (whether or not their email address matches) is very important.
July 20, 2015

Dedup with Cloudingo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Cloudingo is being used to clean up and deduplicate Salesforce objects. We can only really automate the use of Cloudingo for leads due to our data structure and cannot allow it to automatically run on account or contacts due to data loss issues. Those still need to be manually handled.

About Cloudingo

Cloudingo - a cloud-based SaaS, connects to salesforce.com and allows system administrators to scan their entire database for similar or duplicate records. Cloudingo was launched in late 2011. It is well known for its ease-of-use and rich user experience.