Lattice Engines is being used to score our leads and contacts for our Inside Sales team. The main output is a grade that we use internally to prioritize which responses are serviced first. We also depend on Lattice to be able to suppress leads and contacts that have low to no potential in converting to a sales opportunity. The platform is managed by our marketing operations team and consumed by our sales development team.
- Lattice does a decent job of rating leads that are low performing/low priority
- The rating models allow for flexibility within the enterprise
- The grading model is easy to understand from an end user perspective
- Parts of the model are 'blackbox' and no one outside Lattice knows how they work
- Support/Success teams have been very difficult to work with since the acquisition
- Grading is a little too simplified - not much gradation
- Very heavyweight integration that uses a lot of resources within SFDC
Lattice has been difficult to work with in the past few months. We've struggled internally to try and improve their models, but it hasn't proven itself to offer substantial value. We're able to suppress low quality leads, but Lattice also promotes some questionable leads at times and also grades high potential leads as low scoring. We've tried time and time again to improve the model, but they haven't offered much in terms of help or partnership.