Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Wondershare EdrawMax, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
EdrawMax enables users to tell stories in the form of engaging diagrams, charts, presentations, infographics and other visual content. Presented as an alternative to Visio, EdrawMax allows users to create more than 280 types of diagrams, from technical diagrams to infographics. EdrawMax Online is available on the web, and EdrawMax Desktop is installed on a computer and the documents are processed locally, on the same computer. As a web-based application, EdrawMax Online supports a range of operating systems, including Windows, Mac and Linux and browsers including Chrome, Firefox, IE, and Safari.
For data imported through spreadsheets (e.g. Excel, Google Documents), EdrawMax provides a range of visualization choices to augment presentations, including flowcharts and business graphics. Results can be presented as slides, documents or directly shared via social media channels.
EdrawMax's templates include pre-built and configurable flowmaps, mind maps, layouts supporting marketing, journalism and engineering use cases, as well as database modeling, floor plans, maps, or other use cases requiring the integration of information and illustration.
EdrawMax is available via a range of individual, educational, or business/team pricing plans, some plans including advanced or premium features, with options to buy-once and own forever, or to access features and updates through a semi-annual, annual, or multi-year subscription. Plans available for educational institutions provide similar features at a discount. Accounts are accessible and provide functionality on 2 or 3 devices, per account, depending on the chosen plan.The software is available via a free trial, and the vendor offers a 30 day money back guarantee.
EdrawMax is a product from Wondershare, founded in 2003 and headquartered in China. Wondershare offers a range of document and media (e.g. video) editing tools and solutions, and makes EdrawMax available in a bundle with MindMaster, the company’s mind mapping tool, and EdrawInfo, a beginner design tool.
- Supported: Smart Layout
- Supported: Multiple Themes
- Supported: Note Taking
- Supported: Visio File
- Supported: Flowcharts
- Supported: Mind maps
- Supported: Fishbone
- Supported: Network and UML diagrams
- Supported: Floor plans
- Supported: Office layouts
- Supported: Gantt charts
- Supported: Business cards and flyers
- Supported: Wireframes
- Supported: Infographics
- Supported: Presentations
|Deployment Types||On-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Supported Languages||English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish|
- Useful templates
- Variety of icons
- User friendly
- Adding foreign languages or at least a possibility to add a diacritical marks by a user
- Mirror reflection of the drawing would be a very useful tool
- Changing the angle of the drawing does not work well with dimensioning.
- Creating personal templates
- Creating personal libraries
- Great custom support
- Visualization of the interior - critical in selling the product
- Time saver in a selling process
- Satisfied customers
- Comfort while drawing
- Library richness
- Professional library support
- While saving the output as an image, it may be easy to export to word format files as vector.
- Due to my profession, power electronics can be a library richness.
- When writing articles and books, shapes need to be high resolution and original, and this program provides it to me.
- When I send my work to someone else, the other party sees it in low resolution.
- Integrates with Mind mapping tool Edrawmind.
- Large selection of template for a number of business needs.
- Build timelines and charts.
- Better Visio import/export
- Easier option to make the working field infinite or auto break into pages.
- Mind Mapping
- Large selection of templates
- Import/export to other tool types
- User Interface
- Stream Line solution design, able to complete task in shorter time.
- I don't have to own many tools for different clients.
- Utilization of Mind Mapping to work through the requirements process.
- Great support
- Excellent tool
- Good resources
- Visio compatibility can be a but hit and miss but is mostly good.
- Flow charting
- Allowed me to be 100% on Linux.
- Electrical Schematics
- The "perpetual" license expires after three years. That is a Nuisance.
- Ease of use and reduced cost.