Dropbox Reviews

Do you work for this company?

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019

Claire Rivero profile photo
Dropbox is used across our organization alongside Google Drive. We use Dropbox primarily as a final repository for documents that will be posted to our website. We rarely use it for documents that are still in design or will be edited. We also use it for our organization-wide documents, such as the organization handbook, templates, protocol documents, etc. Dropbox is useful for this latter purpose in that it allows users to lock the folder so things cannot be added or deleted.
  • Good file management--easy to build folders and save files (user-friendly).
  • Ability to lock folders from editing.
  • Ability to share files with multiple staff (and with external partners) via the link.
  • Ability to leave notes for people when sharing.
  • I find it very difficult to share individual folders or subfolders that are within shared folders. For instance, if I want to share just one file, it doesn't allow me to share it with someone who doesn't have access to the shared folder. I don't want to grant access each time to the entire folder, just to the file.
  • I don't love the layout--it's functional, but not inspiring, and it hasn't been updated in so long. It seems as if it's been the same since Dropbox started. I enjoy when products surprise me with functionalities I hadn't even thought of.
  • I don't find the suggestions on the home page helpful. I prefer the layout of Google Drive, where home takes you to things you accessed recently, but also to the entirety of your drive. I don't find the suggestions or the messages on the home page very helpful.
I would recommend using Dropbox if you need a clean, organized way to store files long-term. I would not recommend it if the person planned to do editing with a group of collaborators. I think Google Drive is much better suited to that. In Dropbox, it feels more like we all have access to the same document, but we can't collaborate in real-time--we need to take turns editing and re-saving.
Read Claire Rivero's full review
Kristen Reeves profile photo
My office uses Dropbox as it's primary "fieldwork' file storage software. We have servers to store our data also but Dropbox is great for any files that may need to be shared between users and especially for files that need to be opened or used in an area other than a stationary computer. For example, our appraisers use tablets when they are in the field. We are able to save their property cards within Dropbox so that they have access to them no matter where they are and also on any device. They have the ability to open a file within or from Dropbox and make changes that can later be keyed into our main system. We can save a file to Dropbox from a computer and open it later from a phone or other device. We also use Dropbox for pictures. Our appraisers take pictures of homes or land when in the field and save them to Dropbox so that once they get back to the office the pictures can be uploaded into one of our other software programs that houses all of our data. Our whole office has access to Dropbox and any files that are stored there.
  • Dropbox has the ability to automatically sync from other sources. When our Appraisers use their tablets to take pictures, it is set up so that the pictures automatically upload to a folder in Dropbox so that the staff back at the office will then have access to the pictures as well.
  • Dropbox is very easy to use. There is a list of folders on the left-hand side. You simply click and go to each folder to pull up files. You can rename the folders, sort by date, etc.
  • Dropbox has several different options for storage size options. An individual can choose a smaller package or a large corporation could choose bigger packages. There is also a free version that is great for saving pictures from an individual phone or another device.
  • Dropbox has a search feature that saves a lot of time. If you aren't sure where the file you need is, use the search function to quickly find it.
  • Dropbox is cloud based so there are no bulky servers taking up space!
  • When running through the automatic sync process, the app will sometimes lag or freeze up if there is a significant amount of files being synced.
  • Dropbox could be a little more customizable. There is no option for scheduled syncing which would be nice.
  • Although we have not personally had issues, our office is aware of some security issues with Dropbox. There is no secure encryption when data is at rest, and there is also an open-door policy to the NSA. We stick to only using Dropbox for non-secure files so that this will not be an issue for us.
Dropbox is wonderful for anyone looking to share files, pictures, or even video on a cloud-based server. Dropbox is great for anyone looking for an inexpensive (or free) storage solution that has the capability to easily transfer or share files between other users or devices. Dropbox would not be suitable for anyone needing a storage solution for private, secure, or sensitive material.
Read Kristen Reeves's full review
Eric Frazier profile photo
November 01, 2019

Dropbox is amazing!

Dropbox is used primarily to store photo files from digital scans we perform in the studio. Because we have multiple studios across the country, we need to be able to send, store photos on a remote server so as to not bog down our own servers since we do hundreds of scans per day. Dropbox really has made our line really fluid and offers peace of mind.
  • Storage management.
  • Syncing capabilities.
  • Intuitive file layering.
  • Storage caps w/o prior notification.
It's best suited for small and large businesses due to the easy to use storing of local files. The more you use, the more you get out of the service. If you are constantly in need of space and not looking to sacrifice internal storage, DropBox wins hands down! Dropbox makes syncing a breeze with behind the scenes activity that makes it easier to focus on the work.
Read Eric Frazier's full review
Allen Shapiro profile photo
We use Dropbox to send clients data large files that are too large to email. This solves the problem of having to set each user up with their own FTP account for having different clients see each other's files.
  • Send client files.
  • Store files in the cloud for access anywhere.
  • It allows users to send me large files.
  • Larger free file storage.
  • Make it easier for me to send clients a way to send us files.
Dropbox is great for sending clients links to download large files. It is also great for storing files in the cloud for access from anywhere. Dropbox is so easy to use, it appears as a folder on your computer and you just copy a file to the Dropbox folder and right click on the file and then select the copy link tab. You then can paste that link in an email so the user can easily download the file.
Read Allen Shapiro's full review
Michelle Messenger Garrett profile photo
I'm a solo practitioner. I use it daily for all my client documents and projects. I like it because I know that there will always be a backup if there's an issue. I don't have to worry about losing files or work. Clients also use it, so it makes it easy for us to share files.
  • It's very easy to use Dropbox. You set it up and then save your documents there. You just select that when you go to save the documents. Simple.
  • Dropbox will always be there so your files won't be lost. If you save your documents in Word, for example, and you don't use Dropbox and your computer crashes, your files could be lost. That's a real problem if you work with clients - or even for your own business.
  • Dropbox is free. You can get more space by recommending it to friends. You can also pay for more space, if needed.
  • If you get close to running out of room, you have to figure out how to get more space - or you have to delete some files. It isn't unlimited if you use the free version.
  • It's sometimes difficult to locate/connect to others' Dropbox files. I've struggled with that a time or two.
  • I've heard of people who complain about it being difficult to use but I don't find that to be true. Someone recommended it to me years ago and I've stuck with it.
For me as a small business owner/solo practitioner, I think Dropbox is an ideal solution. Google Drive is also a good option, but I haven't used it as much. When you're a small business owner, you need to find cost-effective solutions you can rely on. Dropbox is free. It's one of those things I count on to the point where I don't really even think about it. I never worry or have issues. The only issue would be if you run out of space.
Read Michelle Messenger Garrett's full review
Jayelynn Willman profile photo
August 31, 2019

Free and Easy to Use

Dropbox is used by five members of our company. We use it mainly for our logo, graphics, sales sheets, etc. so that any of us can access it without needing someone to email it to us. Having the app on our phones allows us to access the documents and graphics anytime anywhere. It’s incredibly convenient and allows me to be productive even if I’m away from my laptop.
  • It has an app so you can access your files from any device.
  • The free version has a large amount of storage.
  • You can grant access to individual items or folders so any sensitive documents stay private (like employee reviews).
  • It allows you to save to your camera roll, share, and print directly from the app.
  • Each user can link Dropbox to three devices as part of the free version.
  • When being contacted that we were almost at our storage limit, they wouldn’t simply send me information on a business account showing the features and cost. They insisted on a phone call, which took four times to finally make happen due to scheduling errors on their part. They’ve since fixed that and the information is available online.
It’s inexpensive, easy to access, and allows you to store everything without taking up storage on your phone. When I need to make a social media post with one of our stock photos, I save that one photo to my phone and then I can delete it. Depending on how many photos or documents, it’s also great for sharing family photos that may be too large to email or post to social media.
Read Jayelynn Willman's full review
Aura Munguia Cepeda profile photo
I used Dropbox about three years ago. We started using it because on many occasions I have to make reports about my students together with a psychologist and other therapists, and before starting to use Dropbox we sent information via mail and we always had problems, such as that the file was not sent or you had many files of the same but with different information. To organize and coordinate the work better we started with Dropbox, and the change was great, since the files are there and everyone has only to fill their part out without sending files, without confusion, and without repeated files.
  • It allows you to work collaboratively on the same file, which in my case greatly simplifies things.
  • The desktop version (which is our use) is very easy to use, since it is almost like having a "mini" hard drive where you can create folders, documents, add music files, or do whatever you want to do.
  • It can be used in different operating systems, either Windows, IOS, or Android. Also, if you do not want to install it, you can use the web version, which works quite well.
  • You can share files from your Dropbox easily and quickly, and you can also give permissions for that file, and thus avoid it being modified without your wanting it to.
  • Unfortunately, not everything is good, since the desktop version occupies part of your disk to store the content.
It works great if you want to back up your files, regardless of whether they are music, video or document files. It also works very well, if, like me, you must work together with other people to make reports and fill them with documents. And of course, if you want to be able to share your own files, it also works great because it is very easy to do.
Read Aura Munguia Cepeda's full review
Heather Neisen profile photo
We used Dropbox across our small, mostly distributed company. We travel to clients quite a bit, so it has been a great way to keep all our files in the same place and to access information/documents on the go. We have organized Dropbox and have a standard for folder naming.
  • Desktop application and mobile application all sync.
  • Offline use.
  • Team folders.
  • More security - healthcare clients do not seem trust it.
  • Better browser dashboard.
Great for easy access to files and to share information. Not as great if you're wanting to share or gather information from healthcare or government entities that may be concerned with security. We have found that often Dropbox emails will go to client's spam accounts because it is not seen as secure by those IT departments.
Read Heather Neisen's full review
Tobias Walter profile photo
Dropbox is still my favorite file sharing/file storage tool (we used to and still do use Google Drive and Box as well). We use Dropbox in teams -- the finance team has their folders to share monthly close items, work papers, etc.; the marketing team shares their content, graphics, etc. It makes working on files together extremely easy, also across organizations (which is a Google Drive problem for me...). Our fractional controller for example does not have a Google account.
  • Easy file overview (I love being able to use my regular finder on Mac).
  • Quick uploads, and supports large files.
  • Storage space is absolutely sufficient.
  • I truly can't think of one, except maybe a version history in files?
Sharing and storing files in small teams (and with a small set of contractors) works extremely well! I would guess if the teams become too large (so that you have concerns about who can edit what, or how to keep your folder structure organized), that's where it might reach its limits.
Read Tobias Walter's full review
Chad Carman profile photo
Dropbox is used within the marketing department as a business integration. We use it for storage of videos to be made available to the other parts of the organization as well as a communication tool during the proofing process. Each employee is allowed to use it for cloud storage of projects as well to enable off-site work.
  • Syncs with desktop.
  • Connects with the office suite for version tracking.
  • Easily enables sharing with non-dropbox users.
  • Certain government agencies and corporations do not allow dropbox transfers or usage.
  • Desktop sync can occasionally be buggy.
Dropbox is well suited to organizations who need to share or proof files, documents, photos, and videos often. We use it to receive and share a great deal of content produced within the marketing department. It is not the best at using for a photo lightbox, however, and could be improved for that purpose.
Read Chad Carman's full review
Adriano Rosa profile photo
Dropbox is being used only by the IT department. Dropbox provides solution to sharing files, allowing users to store all of their documents in one easy access location. Dropbox uses a cloud environment, the documents are centrally stored on their servers making it easy to access from virtually anywhere including personal computers and smartphones.
  • It has an easy interface even for first timers.
  • Easy for users to sync their files across multiple platforms and access files from wherever you are.
  • With Dropbox you can edit documents online, making it easy to edit documents and files on the go.
  • Sometimes the download, upload, or synchronization with Dropbox can be a bit slow. You got to wait some minutes for files to appear.
  • If you have a large amount of data, their search engine is not powerful enough.
  • It lacks in folder security as you are not allowed to lock folders.
There are many scenarios that Dropbox is well suited, the main ones are the collaboration of users, sharing files from wherever you are, whenever you need to have a backup of some files, or even when you deleted any file accidentally, with Dropbox you can recover them. Furthermore, you can store any file you want.
Read Adriano Rosa's full review
Chris Hecox profile photo
August 11, 2019

My Review of Dropbox

Dropbox was used as a tool to house file storage and other documents both for clients and simply for cloud storage.
  • Dropbox has both web and desktop interfaces. They also provide an app for looking at files on the go.
  • Dropbox has pretty good capabilities for quickly downloading or uploading files.
  • Dropbox can sum up their business model in this sentence: "Hey, you aren't giving us enough money, give us more or we'll make your workday really hard!" Dropbox loves to pester you with terms and reasons why your current account level isn't good enough. They consistently bombard you with reasons to upgrade to the next level.
  • If your file storage is full, Dropbox makes it very difficult to look at shared folders or anything provided by other Dropbox users. I have to use my current Dropbox storage for housing important documents and files, but can't look at new things sent over unless I either upgrade or delete my current files. I shouldn't be limited to what I can view based on my current Dropbox plan. It's pretty crazy.
  • While you CAN view video files on Dropbox, the compression is very poor so you'll probably be asking your clients to download the files before viewing.
Dropbox is great if you just want to check it out. Otherwise, use a free alternative like Google Drive, or maybe anything that's not Dropbox.
Read Chris Hecox's full review
We use Dropbox to collaborate within teams and externally with our customers and partners. The advanced sharing features and the ability to lock down and restrict access with ease was one of the selling features for us. The editor version history has proven itself quite useful when changes are made to a document by accident or something is deleted. Dropbox is truly cross-platform and there are apps for every device and ecosystem we use. Being a household name, there are no security reviews needed when onboarding a new customer, Dropbox's security speaks for itself and we utilize all the safeguards available from strong passwords to 2FA.
  • Super fast syncing across devices and very reliable and consistent speeds.
  • "Good enough" security with the supported 2FA and 256-bit AES encryption.
  • Solid sharing and collaborations tools are built-in to the app, UI shell on Windows/Mac and on web browsers.
  • Version/history feature allows you to never lose work or files.
  • Built-in editor for office documents (Word, Excel, PPT) isn't as powerful as its rival Google Drive/Docs.
  • Minimalist app and interface on PC/Mac leave you wanting more advanced controls.
  • Sync doesn't always work as expected using "Automatic Camera Uploads", I sometimes have to manually trigger it.
Dropbox is very well suited for SOHO professionals and small to medium-sized teams who need solid performing, reliable collaboration tools on a trusted cloud platform provider with very robust security. Where it falls short compared to Google Drive & Google Docs is in the document editing and collaboration tools within the office suite. If you're already using GSuite then you'd likely better suited with Google Drive, but as a long-time user of Dropbox, I still rely on it as both my professional and personal cloud of choice and part of my redundancy for cloud storage. I find the integration with Mac better than any competitors offering and the PC experience is better than most other cloud providers too.
Dropbox is used throughout our entire organization as a way to keep track of all of our ongoing, current, and past projects. We also use it to keep track of internal projects and use it for file sharing between our organization and our clients. We use it on a daily basis and heavily rely on it for our business.
  • Organization.
  • File sharing.
  • Commenting capabilities on files.
  • Overall technical issues could be improved/addressed more quickly.
  • We've had some issues with slow uploads in the past.
Dropbox is a great cloud platform for any business that needs its employees to work simultaneously within the same projects. Dropbox allows our team to easily work with each other on the same project without overriding previous work. It also allows for comments to be made within files, which has also come in handy for our team's communication.
October 31, 2019

Dropbox

Dropbox is being used by our organization as it allows us to share larger files in an easy to manage way for educators and administrators to access. It allows for more collaboration and access among teachers.
  • Dropbox is easy to access from any device.
  • It is easy to use for all users.
  • Collaboration among individuals to share ideas and resources that are easy to drop in and retrieve.
  • N/A
Dropbox is easy to access from any device and is easy to use for a more novice tech person to a more advanced tech-savvy individual.
We use Dropbox to receive files from outside consultants. We do not use it as a "go-to" solution because it does not meet the rigorous client confidential requirements of large business law firms. That said, some of the time clients or third parties have already adopted Dropbox for file sharing so we go along with it. As such, it is not used across the whole organization. Rather it is used by individual lawyers on a bit of an ad hoc basis.
  • Slick interface: anyone can figure it out.
  • Nice to have the option of both a web interface and then a desktop application.
  • Variety of price points depending on storage requirements.
  • Might not meet some of the more rigorous requirements for business law firms.
  • I have had some issues using the Dropbox desktop app on my personal machine at home. I ran into a bug which was basically unsolvable.
Dropbox is well suited if a small business needs to share files with third parties. File size limits in Outlook are generally about 20 megabytes. Sometimes closing books or technical documents can be bigger than this, so it is relatively common to run into the problem of how do you share files with third parties. Dropbox also works well as a way to back-up key files or to put those key files into the cloud so they are available remotely.
Dropbox was used as part of an "underground" movement to support collaborative file-sharing before we had a corporate solution in place. It enabled us to easily share files and documents without having to worry about file shares. It gave us some ability to collaborate in real-time, with some reasonable plugins to Office.
  • Document and file sharing.
  • Conflict management.
  • Machine synchronization.
  • Additional paid tiers.
  • Clearer error messages when something's not syncing.
  • Extraneous unused features.
Dropbox is extremely useful in situations where you and other co-workers need to share and collaborate on documents and files. It handles all the syncing so that every time you update a file, it updates your co-workers' copies of it for you without any need to notify them. It is also good for keeping multiple computers in sync on the same set of files.
[Dropbox is] Used for storing documents and sharing data among certain teams.
  • Sharing files.
  • Cloud storage.
  • Weblinks.
  • UI could use improvements.
  • Lowest tier data cost.
  • Video playback.
Dropbox is well suited for large file sharing between teams and different organizations. This can help with certain team members who work from home or who work abroad. It's also great when traveling for business meetings in different cities with different companies. Ease of use is important when it comes to Dropbox.
Dropbox is used in my company for storing backups of accounting documents which are small files, and for temporarily transferring larger graphic files for use by other team members. It is very helpful to use the website as well, when I have to access the same files on different PCs and while I'm not in office but in other places or countries (even on vacation).
  • Synchronization of the files is very good, no errors throughout the years and no lost files.
  • Information about estimated time left when synchronizing.
  • Years of experience gives Dropbox a lot of trust, they had to resolve lots of issues and I didn't notice any major ones, I feel that my files are safe.
  • Easy to use, drag and drop, some other companies don't have such UI.
  • I could see that website file management could be done differently, maybe like usual windows folder, instead of clicks.
  • I feel like Dropbox is falling behind on how much free space is offered for new users.
  • I would love to see more features with the size packages, so it would be more convincing to buy them.
I like having shared folders with different team members and just simply say to them to drop them into my dropbox, quick and easy, nothing to add. I also love the ability to just right click a folder or file and copy a link to it, to share it with people who do not have it installed.
I don't think it should be used for very large files as the disk space is very expensive.
I manage a classroom where 30+ students use the program to collaborate on projects, examine rough drafts, turn in papers and image portfolios. I am aware of several other professors who also use it in my organization. The ease in which students can communicate has led to an increase of productivity and less missed assignments.
  • Large space for storing RAW images and vdeos directly from a desktop with a seamless transition.
  • Cloud-based file sharing and collaboration service that allows users to upload images without losing any quality and creates easy access regardless of where you are.
  • Great editing tools where users can easily collaborate while working on a presentation.
  • Can be costly if your organization doesn't host the vendor.
  • Sometimes the phone app can act up and the user interface between Apple and Samsung isn't exactly the same, so it can case confusion between users at times.
  • Sometimes deleted files don't sync well between the computer desktop and the browser but it's a minor issue where you just have to delete a file from both locations.
Dropbox is one of the best cloud-based storage solutions. As a professor it is a very reliable tool to use in the classroom for the organization of group projects and student portfolios. As a professional artist it is essential for me to keep my files and digital portfolio organized and Dropbox has been a asset that is part of my practice.
Dropbox is used throughout multiple departments to share internal and external documents. The organization is split into different business units, so I can only speak to as how the marketing department uses it. It addresses the issue of sharing files and folders with clients that would normally need to be emailed with multiple emails.
  • Dropbox is extremely user-friendly. The drag and drop interface is very easy to use and the user experience is superb.
  • The "how to" guide when someone first uses the application is helpful.
  • Being able to download a desktop integration is definitely a strength.
  • I think the sharing option could be expanded upon - maybe the sharing link is autogenerated and copied to the clipboard.
  • Downloading the desktop version could be streamlined.
Dropbox is well suited for schools, businesses that have file storage issues or are unable to include larger attachments in their email. The free version is less appropriate when dealing with extremely large files such as video or music. Using the paid version is appropriate in basically any situation in my opinion.
August 29, 2019

Dropbox Agency Review

In my previous organization, we used Dropbox to upload content, powerpoint presentations, videos, etc. Dropbox was mainly used as a file transfer source for larger files that could not be shared via attachments or if they got corrupted via email. It was beneficial especially to creatives working at my previous agency.
  • Ease of use in interface design.
  • Fast uploading process.
  • Knowledge of service -- it's used by multiple other companies, and has been around for a while, with an established name/presence.
  • Many times our files would be corrupted. I'm not sure if this was an expiration issue or the way the file was uploaded, but it's often frustrating.
  • No real-time editing within the tool compared to Google Docs/Slides, etc.
  • Limited capacity with a free membership.
Dropbox is a well-suited platform specifically for creatives, from my experience, working at an advertising agency with multiples creatives/employees working on one team with the same content matter. This provides less storage and space that takes up an inbox, since sending a dropbox link is much easier and efficient when sending large videos.
Dropbox.com is used by few like minded people in our organization. I personally have been using it over the past 5 years or so. I and my team are using dropbox to share files - such that we could avoid redundant files across our projects. Though we are not able to use it like a software repository management system like SVN or even github.com, it serves our purpose to share small files. I have been a premium user of dropbox over the past 5+ years. I had got free dropbox space when I bought my laptop and a new mobile. Its indeed a pleasure to use this software.
  • Collaboration of both users and files
  • Sharing of files and links
  • Use of paper and showcase softwares of dropbox
  • The cloud space is expensive and hence is dropbox.com
  • Box.com for example provides 10Gb, which something like dropbox could also inculcate.
  • I feel that sometimes a minimum free space of 2Gb does not suffice any purpose
Scenarios well suited:
1. Collaboration of users
2. Sharing of files
3. Paper and showcase

Scenarios less appropriate:
1. It could be a difficult task when we want to upload a file more than 1Gb / 2Gb in size
2. An observation - using dropbox.com with a low speed internet connectivity is not good for usage.
Brandon Zell profile photo
As a freelance web designer, I'm using Dropbox for a range of purposes.

Backing up all my business working files:
All of my business and client files are stored in the Dropbox folder on my computer. That way all my files are constantly backed up to Dropbox and if I accidentally delete a file, it can be recovered through Dropbox.

Hosting large client files:
Some of my clients have flat file Jekyll websites that have a file size limit of 25MB. For files over that size, they can be placed in Dropbox and have a public link created. Then the file can be embedded straight into their site.

Share files with clients that are too large to email:
Most email clients have strict limits on total attachment size (typically around 25MB). In the event that I need to send more than that, I'll create a folder in Dropbox and share a link to that in the email.

Use File Requests to facilitate receiving many files from clients at once:
Dropbox's File Request feature is fantastic. File Request allows you to receive any number of files from someone without requiring them to log into a Dropbox account. I use this for some clients that need to send me large files weekly, and also for instances when a client needs to send me many photos.

Dropbox Paper:
I won't go into details, but Dropbox Paper has become an invaluable tool for my business as well (journaling, note-taking, project planning, to do lists, etc).
  • Quality: Dropbox is well made and is a tool I can rely on, knowing it will work. It's both technically well crafted and visually designed well.
  • Speed: whether it's via the desktop app or through their website, Dropbox is always able to upload and download files quickly.
  • Features: for my needs, Dropbox generally has all the features I'm looking for without appearing to be over cluttered with useless features.
  • There are a couple of rare instances where there's a feature which myself and other Dropbox users want but Dropbox has deemed either not needed or not viable. In those cases, it appears there's little we can do to change Dropbox's mind about enabling/adding the feature.
  • Through their website, I don't believe there's an easy way to see which folders are taking up the most space on your account. There have been a couple instances in the past when I needed to know where the majority of my data was being used and it was frustrating to not have that information available.
If you need to send or receive files, Dropbox is great for that.

If you have important files on your computer that you need to have backed up, versioned, and be recoverable in the event of deletion, Dropbox can help there too.

Dropbox is also useful in instances where you need a collection of files accessible by a select group of people.
Read Brandon Zell's full review
Ricardo Jose Correia D'lucas profile photo
Dropbox is used in each of the departments of the company to share files. We particularly use it to safeguard information from accounting books (historical of previous years), support billing of our regular customers, files referring to our suppliers and buyers classified in folders, in addition to personal information. It has been ideal for sharing files between departments, especially if they are heavy files that we can not send by mail.
  • File synchronization is fast compared to other services in the cloud.
  • It is a well-known and easy-to-use application.
  • The paid versions of the application are not expensive, in correlation with the storage capacity that it provides.
  • The search engine within the application is excellent, you will not have problems finding a file quickly.
  • Does not distort the large image files. If you send a large image in photoshop, the person you share it with will get the same version.
  • It is not possible to edit documents saved in the cloud.
  • The space offered by the free version is little.
It is excellent to use it with people who do not have much technological knowledge, since it is very easy to use, to share files that do not need to be modified by others, to share file folders with other users, you can also share documents through a public link. I would not recommend it if you have to share very large audiovisual files due to the limited space available.
Read Ricardo Jose Correia D'lucas's full review

Versioning (43)
Video files (52)
Audio files (47)
Document collaboration (50)
Access control (53)
File search (54)
Device sync (50)
User and role management (50)
File organization (52)
Device management (42)
Performance (54)
Reliability (54)
Storage Reports (42)

About Dropbox

Dropbox is a service for file syncing and sharing, or for cloud storage.