FreeConference is a telephony and VoIP software solution from FreeConference.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/qP/a4/HV4WM11UZ8AZ.JPEGFreeConferenceCall ROCKSWhen I first transitioned from corporate America to entrepreneurship, I had limited financial resources. I needed a virtual way to meet with clients who were in other cities and countries. FreeConference.com was recommended to me and it's AWESOME!,I love the ability to make long distance calls without charge. I was delighted when they added the ability to screen share and show my slides to my customers. I also love that FreeConference.com immediately provides replays of your meetings - in case somebody wasn't able to attend live.,Early on (many years ago), I occasionally had some trouble getting everyone onto the same call. But that's only happened a couple of times many moons ago.,10,BEST ROI ever! It's all free and has let me access people globally. Thanks!,Join.me, Skype for Business and Skype,Skype for Business, ZoomFree is FREE at Freeconferences.comI utilize free the website/platform as an alternative to what our company currently uses. Freeconference.com is a great platform that is easy for my department as well as for a bunch of our customers. It's pretty much straight forward.,You can subscribe in a couple clicks and that gives you access, for free, to unlimited conference calls within the US and a selection of other countries (premium accounts give access to all countries - but the free service is already quite amazing). The quality of the calls is a sure benefit. One might expect for it to be poor as I did specifically because of the cost. You can use your numbers without setting up a new conference call every time. You can also schedule a conference and get reminded.,Not being able to use 800 number (toll free). The website interface could be spruced up a bit.,8,There is ABSOLUTELY no negative ROI because its free and you can't substitute a cost for time because it took no time lol. Great service all the way around. I am currently waiting for the contract to expire for our current payed provider so that we might permanently (company wide) switch to freeconferences.com.,webex,SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise, WebEx Event Center
FreeConference.com

FreeConference.com Reviews

FreeConference.com
Filter 4 vetted FreeConference.com reviews and ratings
Michelle Braun profile photo
November 21, 2017

FreeConference.com Review: "FreeConferenceCall ROCKS"

• I love the ability to make long distance calls without charge.
  • I was delighted when they added the ability to screen share and show my slides to my customers.
  • I also love that FreeConference.com immediately provides replays of your meetings - in case somebody wasn't able to attend live.
  • Early on (many years ago), I occasionally had some trouble getting everyone onto the same call. But that's only happened a couple of times many moons ago.
It's great for virtually meeting with people in other cities/countries. It's terrific how they provide so many international numbers for people to use!
Read Michelle Braun's full review
Amir Draquez profile photo
November 09, 2017

FreeConference.com Review: "Free is FREE at Freeconferences.com"

• You can subscribe in a couple clicks and that gives you access, for free, to unlimited conference calls within the US and a selection of other countries (premium accounts give access to all countries - but the free service is already quite amazing).
  • The quality of the calls is a sure benefit. One might expect for it to be poor as I did specifically because of the cost.
  • You can use your numbers without setting up a new conference call every time.
  • You can also schedule a conference and get reminded.
  • Not being able to use 800 number (toll free).
  • The website interface could be spruced up a bit.
There were times where I not only needed to start a conference call but with multiple individuals in multiple locations and for us all to set up and get on the call it was almost unreal how simple and fast it was completed. That created a great benefit for some of the customers we service.
Read Amir Draquez's full review

FreeConference.com Scorecard Summary

Call reports (1)
Call recording (2)
Video conferencing (1)
Audio conferencing (2)

About FreeConference.com

FreeConference.com is the original free conference calling service. Founded in 2000, FreeConference.com offers free and reliable conference calling services/solutions. According to the vendor, today FreeConference.com serves over a billion minutes a year of all-digital conference calls to businesses and individuals requiring top-tier performance at little or no cost.

FreeConference.com offers a complete set of free audio and web conferencing features.

FreeConference.com is a service of iotum, a global leader in teleconferencing solutions.