- I love the ability to make long distance calls without charge.
- I was delighted when they added the ability to screen share and show my slides to my customers.
- I also love that FreeConference.com immediately provides replays of your meetings - in case somebody wasn't able to attend live.
- Early on (many years ago), I occasionally had some trouble getting everyone onto the same call. But that's only happened a couple of times many moons ago.
- You can subscribe in a couple clicks and that gives you access, for free, to unlimited conference calls within the US and a selection of other countries (premium accounts give access to all countries - but the free service is already quite amazing).
- The quality of the calls is a sure benefit. One might expect for it to be poor as I did specifically because of the cost.
- You can use your numbers without setting up a new conference call every time.
- You can also schedule a conference and get reminded.
- Not being able to use 800 number (toll free).
- The website interface could be spruced up a bit.
FreeConference.com Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
FreeConference.com is the original free conference calling service. Founded in 2000, FreeConference.com offers free and reliable conference calling services/solutions. According to the vendor, today FreeConference.com serves over a billion minutes a year of all-digital conference calls to businesses and individuals requiring top-tier performance at little or no cost.
FreeConference.com offers a complete set of free audio and web conferencing features.
FreeConference.com is a service of iotum, a global leader in teleconferencing solutions.
FreeConference.com Support Options
FreeConference.com Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|