iPage is a modular website hosting service with features such as bandwith, email, and 24/7 support. iPage offers the following additional modules: security suite, marketing suite, design suite, and support suite.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/3Y/rz/6LL4PMBWI00T.pngiPage ReviewOur company does import and export business and iPage has provided email ids domain to be used by our staff so this makes easy our business of the company. This is an easy tool to communicate and make business documentation easy and all conversation make easy on mail ids. iPage provide good customer support.,I think our company has 500-1000 strength staff and has 50 max email ids which are provided by iPage I think that I never find suspicious mail in our mail so I think It is better than Google This is well because It is easy to use the mailing system with secure.,I think It is better and there is no area to improvement. I suggest to ipage to do work on privacy.,8,work on privacy. use firewall on email ids to secure,Google Domains,AccuWebHosting.Com - Windows Personal Hosting, GoDaddyInexpensive and works greatI have used iPage for 7 years to host my domain. They offer some of the best deals around for hosting and domain purchases. I always suggest my web design clients use iPage as their domain host. Unlike GoDaddy, I have never had an issue with my domain or any of my clients' domains.,Inexpensive packages Package usually comes with Weebly, free web designer tool Never any problems with connection,They do increase their pricing after the first year, but this is common of all domain hosting services They could update their front end to look more modern and be more user-friendly, especially for web novices,10,It kept my business expenses down. I was only paying $24/year for my domain.,Squarespace, MailChimp, Google Drive
iPage

iPage Reviews

iPage
Filter 5 vetted iPage reviews and ratings
Abhilash kumar profile photo
July 06, 2018

"iPage Review"

• I think our company has 500-1000 strength staff and has 50 max email ids which are provided by iPage
  • I think that I never find suspicious mail in our mail so I think It is better than Google
  • This is well because It is easy to use the mailing system with secure.
  • I think It is better and there is no area to improvement.
  • I suggest to ipage to do work on privacy.
Yes i recommend to our colleague if asked me, tell him use and learn
Read Abhilash kumar's full review
Nicole Steen, M.A. profile photo
September 01, 2017

iPage Review: "Inexpensive and works great"

• Inexpensive packages
  • Package usually comes with Weebly, free web designer tool
  • Never any problems with connection
  • They do increase their pricing after the first year, but this is common of all domain hosting services
  • They could update their front end to look more modern and be more user-friendly, especially for web novices
iPage is well suited for any small business owner or entrepreneur to host their domain and perhaps use the built-in Weebly drag-and-drop feature to build their site in iPage - that's what I did when I built my first ever website. I had no experience and was able to put a website together in a couple of hours. It's good for people who don't have a huge budget but still need domain hosting.
Read Nicole Steen, M.A.'s full review