Reviews (1-3 of 3)
September 08, 2016
Score 9 out of 10
We were early adopters of AdarIT/Nerdio, and have been very happy with the level of service we've received. Their responsiveness to problems and their willingness to support our IT solution has been great. Our entire staff is using Nerdio as access to our servers.
- Responsiveness to problems we experience
- Working until we are satisfied with the response
- Helping us stay on top of issues that may be problematic down the road
- My only complaint would be when we are adding new users and thinking/testing to make sure we've covered all our bases
Read Bekki Kaplan's full review
Nerdio manages our servers - file and exchange, and it has been the perfect solution for our office, allowing our users access from any desktop or laptop, no matter the location. As many of us work after hours, we always have access to our files/data... and works well for us whether we're on meetings or need information. Can't imagine going back and not having the ability to work remotely.
September 07, 2016
Score 10 out of 10
Our entire organization uses Nerdio. It allows us to work whenever and wherever we want. It allows for more up time and increases productivity among our staff and out attorneys as well.
- Tech support. Super friendly and fun to talk to guys. They always get it done.
- Excellent CIOs who care about you and your business
- Ability to solve problems at any hour of the day
- Product is easy and functional almost 100% of the time.
- Default printers! If you work form home and it will switch up your printers. Even if you don't work from home it will switch it sometimes.
- Disk space seems a little expensive too :(
Read Alea McNellis's full review
I think any business could benefit from Nerdio. Our culture has created the work all day every day thing as a norm, and this makes it easier. (which is a pro and a con) But if I have to be constantly connected, I want it to work! I don't think it would necessarily be needed in a business of 5 or less though.
September 02, 2016
Score 8 out of 10
We use Adar IT as our cloud based IT provider for our company. It is used across our entire organization and addresses security, connectivity, disaster recovery, etc.
- They can link to your computer and help you with any issues immediately.
- Easy to talk to and reach.
- Reliable Service
- Long hold times at times
- Security audits are a bit harder because of this service
- Not onsite
Read this authenticated review
If you have a lack of IT infrastructure this is perfect.
Nerdio Scorecard Summary
Nerdio provides streaming IT services over the Internet by virtualizing hardware and software. Companies using Nerdio no longer have to maintain servers, desktops and software, but instead plug into virtual services in the cloud.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?Required
Nerdio Support Options
Nerdio Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries:||United States|