Reviews (1-1 of 1)
- Task tracking: allows user to input tasks which may be marked off as finished by other members of the team.
- Time tracking: allows users to log the amount of time spent on particular tasks.
- Cross team management: allows users from different locations and time zones to view the same page and relevant tasks.
- It isn't quite as user-friendly as I would like. Once you are accustomed to it, it is very useful, but the initial use could be facilitated.
- One user-friendly calendar interface that displays tasks and deadlines would be nice.
- A real-time time logging button would be nice, rather than entering hours retroactively.
Resource Guru Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Resource Guru
Resource Guru is a resource scheduling solution. The solution is based around a central bookings calendar that gives users a high-level visibility of their resources and is designed to make resource planning simple.The vendor says that its drag and drop interface makes creating, editing, and moving bookings a breeze, and that the advanced clash management system prevents over-bookings and helps users stay in control.
Additionally, the vendor says that the personal dashboards are an easy way for people to quickly log in and know exactly what they should be working on for the week. The reports enable users to monitor utilization rates and plan capacity.
Resource Guru Screenshots
Resource Guru Integrations
Resource Guru Competitors
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|Grasshopper Plan||2.50||per user, per month|
|Blackbelt Plan||4.16||per user, per month|
|Master Plan||6.65||per user, per month|
Resource Guru Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Resource Guru Technical Details