Reviews (1-1 of 1)
February 28, 2018
Score 10 out of 10
Revinate is used across all of the Wyndham Organization. Our specific hotel uses it within every department to monitor and maintain guest service standards. We monitor many different departments using Revinate and how those departments are performing in the eyes of our guests and conference clients.
- Filters all guests reviews into one place.
- Allows us to respond to guest reviews easily.
- Revinate has a multitude of reporting options and functionality that allow us to dig down to key areas of interest.
- Streamline how we answer reviews further. I feel like we should not have to log into Revinate and log into third party sites to answer reviews. Revinate would have partnerships with these third parties to streamline the review answering process.
- I also don't like how Revinate will not give direct access to Wyndham franchise users. We have to log into a MyPortal account and then into Revinate using the MyPortal link. It would be more efficient to have direct access and capabilities.
- Make your report creation area user-friendly. You don't offer much training or help assistance in learning to create reports.
Read Stephanie MacMillan's full review
Revinate is very appropriate for any business that monitors, answers and utilizes guest or customer reviews on a daily basis. It assists with drilling down to core areas that a business either excels in or the opposite: does poorly. It is a great tool to track your scores and what people are saying about your product and service. Adversely, it is not appropriate for businesses that do not need the ability to track guest reviews and scores.
Revinate Scorecard Summary
Revinate Technical Details