Reviews (1-1 of 1)
- Calltracking service. You can track sources of your calls (ads campaigns), also you can set up calls as goals in Google Analytics.
- Virtual PBX service. You can set up your own call center with voice menu for different schemes of routing calls.
- Works with your CRM. You can get all the info about your client from the CRM right before the call.
- Rich API. You can build your custom solution with simple API.
- Productivity reports. You have all analytics about work of your managers and track their personal efficiency.
- Lacking of full support for end-to-end analytics.
- Price. It might be expensive for small companies with a not so huge amount of traffic.
This service can help with:
- call tracking service and tracking sources of your calls.
- organizing virtual PBX with the voice menu and workspace for managers.
- providing analytics of manager's efficiency in working with calls.
Ringostat Scorecard Summary
What is Ringostat?
Ringostat is a call tracking, end-to-end analytics, calling, and messaging platform.
The vendor states that it helps to optimize marketing considering the cost recovery, as well as build effective communication with customers and increase sales. They describe Ringostat as the only official Google Analytics technological partner among similar services in Eastern Europe.
The Ringostat platform includes 7 products: call tracking, end-to-end analytics, virtual PBX, callback widget, Ringostat Smart Phone, Insider, and Messenger. They cover three main directions — analytics, communication, and sales by building a single ecosystem. Each product can be used separately but the vendor suggests users achieve the maximum result from their collaboration.
The vendor further states that work with Ringostat products is made easier and more comfortable due to a well-planned interface and custom settings for more than 90% of parameters.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
|Virtual PBX 2.0||$39|
|Ringostat Smart Phone||$39|
Save money by connecting more products. Test all Ringostat products 14 days for free.
Ringostat Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
Ringostat Technical Details
|Supported Languages:||English, Български, Magyar, Ελληνικά, Español, Italiano, Deutsch, Nederlands, Polski, Português, Română, Русский, Slovenčina, Slovenščina, Türkçe, Українська, Français, Čeština, Svenska|