Reviews (1-2 of 2)
February 27, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
AmoCRM is a content relationship management tool that offers a wide range of features, including a digital streamlined layout for sales teams to close more deals. There are integrated solution can give you numerous benefits for marketing and sales teams. It is currently being used by a marketing and sales department made up of 15 students. The students were able to teach themselves the platform and functionality very easily. With connected digital sales it makes it simple to track business sales and finances. This addresses the main problem of how do you track sales and how do you process sales data. The problem that exists in communication between sales and marketing/sales departments is diminished with amoCRM. With full email integration it makes communication easier and faster, it also makes finding and closing leads more efficient. With limited time in a day this is important for our students who run the school business.
- amoCRM has an extremely simple interface. With this interface it is easy for new users to get acquainted with the platform.
- Integration of Facebook Messenger makes communication with new potential customers increases sales. Installing all of the apps can be timely but very useful.
- amoCRM connecting straight to Excel is beneficial for the business. Being able to pull data from amoCRM, then from Excel, and integrate it into the Intuit TurboTax and Business software really makes data gathering and processing easy and efficient.
- Room for improvement would be that you need to manually integrate some of the apps for use.
- Adding information to different fields is timely, and having an auto-fill would be very useful for a lot of the text fields. Perhaps using AI platforms could help identify what content should flow where on the platform.
- Allow for Twitter integration. Grabbing leads from twitter is very important, using it for FB Messenger is great, but what about other platforms?
Read Christopher Power's full review
Where amoCRM is extremely beneficial is with sales teams needing to find a cloud platform that can be easily learned and implemented. At the high school, college and small business level it is fairly priced and easy to work with. The automated pipeline to track calls, sites visits and online chats makes it fast and quick to connect with potential customers. In a day like today where it is crucial to make sales as fast as possible, because any hesitate could result in a loss of a sale, this platform makes it pretty simple. Web forms implemented on our website really helps to connect all of our communication. I would highly recommend it as a means for small businesses to track sales, clients and data. I think as the business grows there may be software that does the sales, marketing tracking side, as well as payroll and HR services as well to not need multiple providers.
June 20, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
Easy to use CRM with a lot of integrations. We use amoCRM as a primary solution to work with leads in our company. Our company has several brands and we use amoCRM to work with clients from different brands and unify our business processes in one solution. We use amoCRM for:
1. All leads from websites are added to amoCRM and stored there.
2. Call center works with these leads to call to clients, sorts lead and push them to different steps in the sales funnel, make an appointment for the clients.
3. We built the analytics of our sales and leads based on data from amoCRM.
- Easy to use interface. You can customize your lead's view to show the most important information for amoCRM users.
- Ready to use Integrations. You can integrate amoCRM with your virtual PBX service, end-to-end analytics service, mailing services.
- Rich API. You can easily export all leads from amoCRM to different services and work with this data.
- Customization. You can add your own fields to lead card to fit your needs.
- Access management. You can set up different rights for different users, so only several users can, for example, delete leads or export data.
- Buggy UI. Sometimes you have to reload the page to have the right data displayed.
- Price. It might be expensive for small companies.
- API Limitation. You can export only 500 leads per request.
Read Roman Yarovyi's full review
amoCRM is a great tool for midsize companies to build business processes of managing leads and work with clients in one place. It's very easy to integrate with your products because it has a lot of ready integrations with popular services. Also, a lot of companies offer a custom developed solution based on amoCRM to fit your business needs. amoCRM might not be so great of a solution for a small company because of its price and when you have less than 15-20 new leads per day. Also, you should definitely check API documentation if you need a fully customizable solution, it might not fit your needs.
amoCRM Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
amoCRM is a multifunctional CRM that, according to the vendor, excels at taking the conversation with your customers to the next level. With messengers, the connection is personal. amoCRM supports all major messenger platforms. Create your own chatbots with amoCRM's code-free chatbot builder, and make sure your business is online 24/7, at any capacity. The platform also includes analytics, reporting and automation capabilities
Treat your sales team to a vast array of useful tools to work with your leads. The vendor says lead generation is simple with their easy to use integrations and web forms. Chat, call and email your prospects straight from the CRM. All events are stored in the lead card, including call recordings, tasks and chat messages. No data is lost or forgotten. The vendor promises their product is a perfect messenger-based sales solution for entrepreneurs, small, and medium businesses.
With workflow automation, you can ensure your sales team doesn’t waste time on repetitive tasks. Manage leads, assign tasks, run email campaigns and more without lifting a finger. amoCRM's in-depth analytics provide a full overview of your sales process. You can even manage the CRM on the go, with their mobile app available both on iOS and Android.
Categories: Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Digital Pipeline (Automated lead warming and follow-up)Customizable pipeline is easy to learn and navigate. It's refreshed in live time, so you're always up-to-date.Quick and intuitive Salesbot builder will help you in getting your own chatbot in no time. Save time and effort by getting rid of repetitive tasks and providing 24/7 communication line with your business.Take your business with you wherever you go. Our mobile app is capable of lead tracking, calls, sending emails and much more.Tons of integrations with different services, as well as the most popular communication channels can be connected to amoCRM for free.Lead profile with click to call, email, and chatDigital Pipeline (Automated lead warming and follow-up)Customizable pipeline is easy to learn and navigate. It's refreshed in live time, so you're always up-to-date.Lead cards store all the interaction happening with the lead, and custom fields will help you store all the relevant data about contacts, company, and more.Quick and intuitive Salesbot builder will help you in getting your own chatbot in no time.Automate the routine and boost your sales team productivity.Take your business with you wherever you go. amoCRM's mobile app is capable of lead tracking, calls, sending emails and much more.Keep an eye on your state of affairs with our in-depth analytics. Sales data, forecasts, event logs and more.Tons of integrations with different services, as well as the most popular communication channels can be connected to amoCRM for free.We support all major messenger platforms: Facebook Messenger, Instagram, WeChat, Viber, Skype, Telegram. Chat with your customers the way they like it.
LiveChat, Zapier, Facebook for Business, Rakuten Viber, Zendesk, Dropbox, Twilio Programmable Voice, Mailchimp, Wufoo, Formstack, WordPress, unbounce, Olark, SnapEngage, Mailchimp Transactional Email (Mandrill), ActiveCampaign, Kixie, RingCentral, Skype, Stripe, QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise, PieSync, Google Analytics, Telegram, Tidio chat, Asterisk, Vox Implant, Google Ads (formerly AdWords)
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
No minimum amount of users. Free set-up assistance with your own personal amoCRM expert.
amoCRM Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||60%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||20%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||5%|
amoCRM Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
amoCRM Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages:||English, Russian, Spanish|