Compliance 360 is used to manage and track the day to day activities of our GRC department across all business owners. The system has an …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of SAI360, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
4 people want pricing too
SAI360 states their goal is to enable customers to focus on developing effective integrated risk management solutions with a combination of software and learning content. Their solutions are designed to enable organizations to build and foster a strong risk and compliance culture, integrate business process, and strengthen organizational ethics and employee behavior.
SAI360 (formerly Compliance 360) is offered as a cloud-first EHS and GRC platform offered by SAI Global headquartered in Sydney, Australia. SAI Global acquired Compliance 360 in 2012.
The most common users of SAI360 are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Hospital & Health Care industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
Compliance 360 is used to manage and track the day to day activities of our GRC department across all business owners. The system has an audit trail so you can view changes to policies revision by the staff. Currently, the application is only used by the GRC department and eventually the entire company will adopt the application.
- Customized unified design platform
- Modules that fit your organization
- Low technology involvement with information department.
- Built on foundational platforms some bidirectional in the ERM framework with TPRM contracts
- Single sign-on web-based applications
- Enhancement with modules, they are siloed based on platforms.
- Customer support for success
- Form configuration and setup of the reports is a bit tedious
- The report printout style sheet needs some improvement
- The color scheme in the UI
Communications to vendors and sending information to DHS and other state departments is easily sent and tracked.