Overall Satisfaction with Compliance 360
Compliance 360 is used to manage and track the day to day activities of our GRC department across all business owners. The system has an audit trail so you can view changes to policies revision by the staff. Currently, the application is only used by the GRC department and eventually the entire company will adopt the application.
- Customized unified design platform
- Modules that fit your organization
- Low technology involvement with information department.
- Built on foundational platforms some bidirectional in the ERM framework with TPRM contracts
- Single sign-on web-based applications
- Enhancement with modules, they are siloed based on platforms.
- Customer support for success
- Form configuration and setup of the reports is a bit tedious
- The report printout style sheet needs some improvement
- The color scheme in the UI
- The system is costly for the initial setup
- Does help to mitigate risk and keep the vendors and internal departments from becoming non-compliant.
- One license for all users
- Easy to manage employee's security access
SAI360 Feature Ratings
Using Compliance 360
Overall it is a very versatile system that does help to keep our processes automated and secure. We are able to streamline our day to day activities.
Like to use
Easy to use
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
Requires technical support
- Management of the overall system as an analyst
- Workflow processes
- Folder and module visibility
- Folder structures
- Reports and report templates are not pulling all correct fields unless part of the workflows.