Leaving a review helps other professionals like you evaluate Identity Management Solutions
Be the first one in your network to review ServiceControl, and make your voice heard!Get Started
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of ServiceControl, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee required
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
ServiceControl is an identity management solution that is designed to provide a simpler way to create, manage, and audit accounts across multiple systems. This software is targeted at solution architects, IDM and IAM project managers, line-of-business application owners, and busy IT administrators who need to find a simpler way to delegate identity management and account creation tasks to front-line staff - without having to train them on multiple account management tools that are complex and often require full admin rights and security permissions.
The vendor’s value proposition is that their solution not only delivers an immediate ROI, the solution is efficient, cuts down on training costs and the advanced audit and reporting will help companies pass their next IT, IDM and IAM audits with flying colors.
Companies can use the ServiceControl wizard to connect to systems they wish to manage. Users have full control over the tasks they delegate and the users and groups that can be managed by their front-line staff.
According to the vendor, the flexible account creation form tool allows users to map to fields across multiple systems. This solution is also designed to enable user self-service functions. All self-service functions are also captured by ServiceControl's fuII audit log for reporting.
- Supported: Create. Quickly and easily enable front-line staff to provision new user accounts across multiple systems. From a simple web form, staff can set up directory and email accounts, create new CRM and ERP accounts, assign group memberships, account restrictions and more.
- Supported: Self-service. Empower end-users to reset their own passwords, manage subscriptions to public distribution lists, and update their contact information across multiple systems. Implement ''forgot-my-password" challenge phrases and more.
- Supported: Manage. Deliver simplified, role-based management of user accounts, security groups, email groups and other directory objects in AD, Office 365, Exchange, eDirectory, GroupWise, Open LDAP, SAP, Oracle, and other systems from a secure unified management application you can access from anywhere.
- Supported: Audit and reporting. ServiceControl improves security and compliance by Iimiting accounts with elevated privileges in your systems. Complete audit logs provide advanced reporting capabilities against all actions, even if someone just views an account. This will help you pass your next security audit with flying colors.
- Directory Systems: •Directory Systems; Microsoft Active Directory
- Red Hat LDAP
- Novell eDirectory
- Apple Open Directory
- Open LDAP
- •Email Systems: Microsoft Exchange Novell GroupWise
- Office 365Google Apps (Gmail)
- Exchange Online
- Hosted Exchange
- many others
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||30%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||70%|
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|