Smart AdServer Reviews

Do you work for this company?

Ian Smith profile photo
We use Smart AdServer primarily in the marketing department in my ad agency. I recently started working at a new agency, and it was refreshing that this is the system that they're adopting – the whole organization will be meeting on it soon – but I digress. Smart AdServer is great for integrating functionality. It enables auctions, custom ad units and forecasting. This goes across the board to also cover mobile and audio.
  • It is easy to use, with functionality covering mobile, desktop and even tablet. I'm always on the go, so it's nice to be able to access my server from pretty much anywhere.
  • It has a wonderful intuitive user interface, every facet of this is designed and thought over, so it's easy to navigate around the program.
  • It offers a free trial so there's no real commitment if you just want to try it out, which is nice.
  • I would like a more in-depth look at my traffic stats. I can see clicks, where my audience is going, but I'd like maybe some kind of perspective into who my audience is (18-24, adult, etc).
  • Constant updates. It's nice that they're always looking to update program, but the update can kinda get in the way of my work sometimes.
  • I'd prefer it if were a little cheaper – the free trial is nice, but getting my superiors to sign off on the cost (they're a bit old school) is a bit tough sometimes.
Smart AdServer is great for a marketing department, to track stats and clicks of their audience. It's a great way to engage the client without actually engaging them. We use it all the time to monitor where they're going, what they're interested in, and how engaging our posts are. I would say it's probably not a good idea for a smaller organization, as one social media manager could work it all out.
Read Ian Smith's full review

Smart AdServer Scorecard Summary

Data Transfer (1)
DSP integration (1)
Ad campaign creation (1)
Ad deployment (1)
Display advertising (1)
Ad display and retargeting segmentation (1)
Sequence targeting (1)
Ad dashboards (1)
Ad performance reports (1)
Ad conversion tracking (1)
Ad attribution reporting (1)
Cross-channel ad management (1)
Ad forecasting and optimization (1)

About Smart AdServer

Smart AdServer is a French ad server provider with a large international presence. Customers tend to be European media outlets. Smart AdServer It has been a subsidiary of the Axel Springer Group since 2007.

Smart AdServer Competitors