Reviews (1-5 of 5)
- It's easy to use and learn how to create new spreadsheets.
- Spreadsheet Server makes it easy to create custom financial statements for your company. It is a great tool to use with Vista by Viewpoint.
- We can create custom graphs and KPI's in Spreadsheet Server.
- There is room for error in financial reporting if the accounts are updated on a regular basis.
- It can be complicated to determine what changes were made if the user does not update the GL accounts.
- I love that you can create the reports in Excel so that these static fields automatically update when you open. This allows you to update other reports and graphs from this data.
- They have great support, and response time has always been great.
- Super easy to start off. You can have setup and reports created on your first day. They give you templates to start off with.
- The only issue that we came across, is that not all of our companies have the same financial structure as each other. So the GLs we use for one report, would not necessarily work for all the other companies. We did not want to create separate reports for each company either. We did find a workaround in that we created a lookup tab with GLs to use for each category for each company, then used v-lookup to pull those GLs over. This workaround worked great, but it would have been nice to have something built in to cover this.
- The ability to pull data directly from ERP systems into a spreadsheet, allowing the data to be easily viewed and managed.
- The ability to use the distribution manager in order to present data without Spreadsheet Server functions.
- I would like to see the ability to pull data across different fiscal years using one formula.
Spreadsheet Server Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Spreadsheet Server
The Spreadsheet Server platform is designed to work as a Microsoft add-in to provide live reporting data and analysis from the user’s ERP solution into Excel. The vendor aims to help users eliminate the hassle of re-keying or downloading any data into spreadsheets make that spreadsheet an integral part of their business environment.
Spreadsheet Server Screenshots
Spreadsheet Server Integrations
Spreadsheet Server Competitors
Prices can be different for any company interested in Spreadsheet Server depending on size and who should be involved. Feel free to contact us for a free demo to see if it is the right reporting tool for you.
Spreadsheet Server Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Spreadsheet Server Technical Details