Overall Satisfaction with Spreadsheet Server
We are currently using Spreadsheet Server as a reporting tool. We were able to create custom financial statements in Spreadsheet Server to fit our needs. Spreadsheet Server is easy to use and manipulate. Because we are limited on the number of licenses, only a few users in the company are currently using Spreadsheet Server.
- It's easy to use and learn how to create new spreadsheets.
- Spreadsheet Server makes it easy to create custom financial statements for your company. It is a great tool to use with Vista by Viewpoint.
- We can create custom graphs and KPI's in Spreadsheet Server.
- There is room for error in financial reporting if the accounts are updated on a regular basis.
- It can be complicated to determine what changes were made if the user does not update the GL accounts.
- The ability to make customizations to our financials without requiring an IT superuser has been a benefit.
- As a fairly new user, it was easy to learn and customize without a lot of training from IT.
- It eliminates running multiple reports that are needed to be sent to management. We can run one file that includes all reports.
Spreadsheet Server eliminates the need for custom reports from an outside provider in Vista that can be manipulated and customized to your company. It is easy to use and customize for a user who is familiar with Excel. There is no need to dump data out of your ERP system in order to create reports.