Reviews (1-1 of 1)
TestComplete Scorecard Summary
- Instant Access to Real Environments in the Cloud: Get real-time access to the latest devices, resolutions, browsers and operating systems in our cloud lab. Run tests in parallel across more than 1500+ remote environments to improve test speed and coverage.
- Robust Object Recognition for UI Testing: Automate anything you have seen on the user interface. With TestComplete's robust object identification engine, you can choose from over 50K object properties across more than 500 control types, including all major frameworks and third-party controls.
- Built for Continuous Testing: Easily integrate TestComplete with test automation framework tools, CI systems such as GIT or Mercurial, or Test Management platforms like Jira or QAComplete.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|TestComplete Pro||$3,500 / $7000||Node-locked / Floating User License|
|TestComplete Platform||$1,000 / $2,500||Node-locked / Floating User License|
|TestComplete Web||$999 / $1,998||Node-locked / Floating User License|
|TestComplete Mobile||$1,299 / $2,598||Node-locked / Floating User License|
|TestComplete Desktop||$999 / $1,998||Node-locked / Floating User License|
You can buy the TestComplete Pro Bundle or individual TestComplete Modules based on your needs. The TestComplete Pro Bundle comes with the TestComplete Platform, all three modules, (Desktop, Web, and Mobile) as well as the TestExecute add-on. TestComplete also has additional add-ons: -TestExecute -HP Quality Center Connector - Environment Manager
TestComplete Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
TestComplete Technical Details