Reviews (1-25 of 28)
March 09, 2020
We used Cyfe for client reporting, and as an agency, it's auto-emails that is sent out weekly saved us a lot of time. We also enjoyed the PDF generator feature for quick printing if needed. It also supported the integrations we required, such as Facebook and Google. We hardly ever had issues, and the Cyfe support team was always great.
- Data Syncing Speed
- Ease of use for training staff
- We wish it had a newer UI update
- Cyfe white labeling is excellent, but we wish the email customization were better.
- We wish it could integrate with other financial apps other than Stripe.
Read Javier Velazquez's full review
Cyfe is well suited for an Agency but perhaps not too well suited for companies that have a lot of manual data inputs because it would be easier doing that in something like Google Sheets instead. Also, last I checked, they only supported stripe, so if your SaaS or eCom store doesn't use Stripe, that's a limitation.
Cyfe is a good system that keeps all the data very organized. It has helped us act as a team, easily showing the work that we do for our clients. It feels good to be well informed about client interactions. I would say that Cyfe is good and worth every penny. It also offers a service that automatically extracts data from a variety of online services like social media platforms, project management programs, and ad platforms, and makes it easy to create custom dashboards.
- It is very good and intuitive and innovative and easy to use.
- It is attractive and easy to enter to keep complete information on a page.
- I like that I connect with different tools that one needs when working.
- The only bad thing is that it is sometimes a bit confusing, especially its interface, which is good but not as modern as it should be.
Read Marta Vidal's full review
Cyfe is a good tool for analysis and reports. It has a spectacular dashboard with many widgets, and the price is cheap. This tool has style--go for it.
March 09, 2020
At Art Unlimited, we used Cyfe to show our clients metrics on various platforms so they could track their performance, including Google Analytics and social media platforms like Facebook. We were also able to use Cyfe for internal monitoring of their accounts. We had tried another software before, Klipfolio, but it was far too complicated to set up, and it was challenging to get our clients logged in. Cyfe solved this for us. With a simple link, we could let our clients see exactly what was happening to their business accounts, and (bonus points!) they couldn't break it.
- Great developer support
- LOTS of customization available
- Easy on the eyes
- Mostly intuitive to learn
- Better social media metrics integration
- More cohesive pricing plan (It seemed like additional costs cropped up at odd times.)
- Maybe some more themes? I felt like the arrays could be more colorful.
Read this authenticated review
- Cyfe is particularly suitable for giving your clients (or your boss) a brief, uncomplicated overview of various performance metrics. It has just enough depth to look legit (and it is legit), but it's got enough eye-candy, colored-graphicness to keep your audience entertained.
- It may be less well-suited to a company that's trying hard to track all its own metrics on an in-depth level.
- They're improving all the time, so if it's not the right choice yet, set a reminder to revisit it in a few years!
September 28, 2019
Score 6 out of 10
We use Cyfe to collect information for reports to our client related to social media analytics mostly. We haven't properly explored the other features but plan to since the price recently went up. We've found the statistics for social to be helpful but would like to be able to produce reports for clients.
- Facebook pages analytics.
- Instagram basic information (increases in followers, etc.).
- Twitter analytics (followers, mentions, etc.).
- The process of adding widgets is kind of clunky.
- I'd really like reports.
Read Deanna Rivera's full review
It's well suited for quick analytics but not necessarily for analyzing channels across a company or for running reports. But those tools are expensive and this is pretty affordable. At the time we found it, it was really powerful for the money and since they've added some features and increased the price. We want to dive deeper into functionality to see if it can still be worth the investment.
August 09, 2019
We use Cyfe as a way to produce and report on analytics for all of our clients. We monitor our own analytics using Cyfe as well. All we have to do is create a board and share the link with our clients and they have access to their analytics all the time!
- It's live and interactive - it's updated constantly and your clients can even see updates daily.
- They have a ton of integrations and those that they don't have directly, you can set up using Zapier.
- It's low priced (most we've found are $150 or more per month. Cyfe starts at $19/month and if you only need one board, it's free.
- They could always use more integrations - HubSpot in particular for us
- A mobile app would be very useful.
Read Dustin Brackett's full review
I feel like Cyfe could be useful for any business, any size. It's simple enough that a mom and pop or a solopreneur could use it without problem and robust enough that large companies could find value. It's perfect for marketing agencies looking for an economical way to report on analytics.
December 17, 2018
We use Cyfe to track social media analytics across platforms and campaigns. It is being used by the marketing department purely for social media.
Read this authenticated review
Cyfe is very easy to use- simply add all your pages to the account and you'll instantly start seeing analytics for that page.
July 17, 2018
Score 6 out of 10
Our company uses Cyfe to quickly aggregate social media and other digital analytics as they relate to the success (or failure) of our client's marketing campaigns. Once linked to social media accounts, websites or email platforms, Cyfe creates visual dashboards with various metrics all in one place, making our analytics reporting so much easier.
- Has preset metric groups that pull similar stats together in one "bucket" saving you the time of setting up each stat-line one by one
- Allows you to easily adjust the timeframe for what stats you want to see, so you can find YOY stats or just last month's stats rather quickly
- Colored visualizations of stats make it easy to notice when campaigns are taking off
- Cyfe's preset stat "buckets" don't allow for customization--for instance, if I want to see a client's FB ads stats, it'll pull the number of impressions but not reach--why can't I adjust for the metric I want to see?
- Visualizations show various stats that are on incommensurate scales, causing people to misread them or misinterpret the data
- Metrics are basically all quantitative--lacks qualitative data gathering skills
Read Mitchell Terpstra's full review
Cyfe is good for businesses that manage multiple websites, email campaigns and social media accounts for multiple clients, as it allows you to easily pull stats and visualize them all in one place. Make one account for each client and ask Cyfe to grab the metrics that are most meaningful to your campaigns, then you can share your dashboards with your clients, or like us, use Cyfe's visualizations to create aesthetically pleasing reports for clients to read.
March 14, 2018
We use Cyfe as a dashboard for our KPIs in the office (showing traffic, conversion rates, paying customers and some other things - like SEO metrics, customer support stats etc.). It's awesome in that it automates KPI/goal tracking and lets everyone in the company see what is moving in which way.
Read Tobias Walter's full review
Quick and easy dashboard with a lot of integrations. If you need something quick and you can play with the widgets yourself; it is great! If you have very specific formats you'd like to follow, that's where it might lack a bit ("out of the box"; i.e. solvable with some technical integrations, Zapier, Google Sheets, etc.).
We use Cyfe to have Third Party information and analytics for our clients. We are an agency that specializes in business social media and this allows a good look at what we are doing for the clients. Our account managers and higher ups use it for statistics. Cyfe allows us to check ourselves, as well and get a good progress report.
Read Zach Zook's full review
I think Cyfe is a very good first step into reporting. It sits at a very good price point whereas you can definitely up the price with other companies and features. It's a good starter program that gets you up and going. I do not think it is suited for anyone not willing to look at details. It can be hard to explain what each of the numbers means.
December 06, 2017
Our entire marketing department uses Cyfe to do our monthly reporting for our clients. The one-page dashboard makes it very easy for the clients to understand the data being presented to them. Easily being able to view the past month as well as current stats anytime during the month are also a valuable asset for us.
- One page reporting - very easy for customers to understand
- Color coordination - the green if increased, red if decreased color coding system makes it very easy to see with a quick glance how the statistics have changed versus the previous month
- Easy to add additional sections to the dashboard
- Lots of built in integration - Cyfe has integration built in for a number of the tools our company uses such as Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook, Twitter, MailChimp, Constant Contact, and much much more
- Sometimes the percentages in Cyfe seem off. We'll review the numbers month over month in Google Analytics and the same numbers are pulled into Cyfe, and yet Cyfe reports a different percentage
- It would be nice if Cyfe had more styling and layout choices to brand it more to our company's style and look
Read Sharon A. Dawson, DTM's full review
Cyfe is great for when you want a quick view of all of your statistics without having to log in to multiple sites to do so. It's quick to set up and easy to use, so it's great to use for a large corporate, small business, non-profit, or just a person who has an individual website.
Cyfe is mainly used in our organization to present a dashboard overview to executives and team managers. It presents, in several views, real time and historical financial overviews, as well as numerical facts like subscribed users and real time parameters of several services areas.
Partially it is also used to deliver real time information to selected customers.
Partially it is also used to deliver real time information to selected customers.
- Easy integration with existing data providers with predefined interfaces, so many data sources can be aggregated with no coding needed.
- Flexibility in creating custom data providers, both with programming languages or directly with database interaction.
- Very cost effective considering competing solutions, especially taking into account that it allows us to create unlimited users.
- Stable and solid solution, in three years we have only had a few hours downtime.
- Lack of drill downs and interactivity with charts and tables. It is not possible to link from one chart or cell to another view or another chart.
- I would love better interaction with the Apple Connect site to get stats on downloaded apps, as well as per Google Play Store, but assume limitation is on the interface on Apple/Google side.
- Localization and internationalization in foreign languages could be better supported, for example it is not possible to present data in with several values like $ and €, or changing date formats or week starting with Mondays instead of Sundays.
Read Ascanio Orlandini's full review
It is very well suited to report real time or historical data overview, both for a report to executives and operatives. It also works great for real time display dashboards for presentation or motivation purposes, thanks to the TV like operating mode. For this it's very recommended due to its affordable price and more importantly for the ease of configuration which impacts the learning curve very little and resources required in engineering staff, which makes it even more affordable to roll out. It is less suitable when the user needs to interact with charts with knobs, tags to refine the search in real time, besides changing the time interval.
August 15, 2017
Cyfe is currently being used in our organization in conjunction with RiseVision (in public areas), allowing us to give a 50k foot view of operations to our entire organization. While at the same time being used within offices using RiseVision to give more detailed reports for management and staff. More important reports are being sent via export on a daily basis for us to watch numbers and react in more "realtime" scenarios without taking up resources to pull the reports manually.
- Scheduled export of reports in visual format straight to email.
- Permissions to turn on or off reports to specific individuals.
- Ability to publically share reports via URL.
- Integration with more outside products
Read Jared Whitley's full review
I would not recommend the system if you are a small mom/pop business that wants graphical reports. These are much easier to just import using Excel or Google Sheets to create the reports.
We are using Cyfe to visualize our social media platforms. Providing insight to the marketing department and the organization will help everyone get a better understanding of what is happening in social. We are also tracking and visualizing marketing campaigns using Google Analytics. Having this information available will allow the marketing team to track campaigns and KPI's throughout the campaign so we can adjust based on the results of the campaign.
- Each of connecting to various social media platforms.
- Ease of connecting to Google Analytics.
- Although the response has been relatively good, tough getting used to only talking to support via email. Sometimes explaining what I am trying to accomplish is not always easy via email.
- Speed of getting new widgets launched. Took a while to get LinkedIn added.
Read David J. Mumford's full review
Cyfe is well suited for anyone trying to quickly launched a data visualization tool within an organization. The graphics could be a bit stronger like other vendors.
February 25, 2016
I use Cyfe for a clients. I have an internet marketing client that has numerous data points to manage. We used to track this information in different locations and then summarized them via excel. Cyfe has helped made that process much easier. The dashboards allow management to make decisions and change direction quickly. The time series change allow management to look back and forecast future revenues.
- Google Analytics
- Google Adsense
- Excel spreadsheets
- I would like to see better reporting in social media. Specifically pull in Twitter information and engagement from Twitter. It would be nice to be able to see the different social media with information on one dashboard.
Read Jamie Lin's full review
It is much easier to use the existing plug ins. If you use excel make sure that you understand the update cycle of the excel spreadsheets.
August 29, 2015
Cyfe is currently being used as a marketing reporting tool. One of the biggest challenges I have faced working with an agency is consolidating many data sources into a coherent, easy to understand report for clients. Cyfe solves this problem easily. Currently, Cyfe is used to report on everything from paid online advertising to SEO/website analytics to social media marketing success. With Cyfe's capabilities of importing Google spreadsheet data, it can customize any data we need to report that isn't already available in one of the many built-in widgets that pull from various APIs.
- Cyfe makes it easy to create a professional looking dashboards in a short amount of time. With so many built-in data sources and the intuitive nature of the interface, you can have beautiful looking charts and graphs in no time!
- One of the best features of Cyfe is the many data sources built-in and that each dashboard is not constrained to one source. One of the drawbacks I've seen in other tools is the limited ability to pull from multiple Google Analytics profiles, multiple AdWords accounts or from both AdWords and Bing in one dashboard. Cyfe has no such limitation.
- Google Spreadsheets - if the data you need to show is not available via an API, being able to pull from Google spreadsheets is a great solution. Once set up, you can add data whenever you need to the spreadsheet and your widgets in the Cyfe dashboard are automatically updated. Huge time saver!
- I'd love to see additional functionality to customize colors. The light/dark option is very nice, but a little more flexibility in the colors would go a long way, especially if it was possible at the dashboard level rather than just the account level. Along the same lines, being able to customize the charts a little more, for example being able to show an x-axis on single data type graphs, could make them easier to read in some cases.
- Being able to choose to report on converted clicks or conversions in AdWords would be helpful.
- Needs the ability to show the date range on the shared URL dashboards. Would be even better if the date range was adjustable on that view, too.
Read Kim Towne's full review
It's important to note that this isn't a forecasting/analysis tool, this is a reporting tool. It reports the data and compares it to the past, very simply. If data analysis is needed or the ability to interact and/or arrange data beyond the basics is what you need, this is not the tool. The questions to ask are:
- Do I need to pull data from multiple sources and report the numbers?
- Can I save time not having to manually pull numbers into a spreadsheet or other reporting format from common sources?
- Do I need a nice, easy to read and understand format that is readily available to share?
August 07, 2015
I have created a variety of dashboards that are accessed daily by management across our organization as well as by external partners. It is used to measure a variety of KPIs related to an online subscription service and associated mobile apps. It allows our management team to track growth as well as downturns in our business.
- Provides an easy way to visualize data
- Is flexible and offers a variety of ways to connect widgets to various data sources
- Has direct integration with various key third-party web services
- Documentation is sparse and confusing
- Functionality is fairly basic and at times buggy
- Third party integrations are limited and stagnant, very few have been added since we began using it
- Widgets lack individual settings such as support for different date ranges
- Widgets have limited customization options
Read Tony Huidor's full review
When compared with competing services the pricing is a key selling point. At this price point it is an easy sell when you stack up all the features and capabilities it offers. Cyfe does a great job at data visualization although it is quite limiting at times. It is not very effective when one needs to visualize more complex data or a variety of data points.
March 14, 2016
We use Cyfe to track our social media engagement and as a dashboard for business news and google alerts.
- Cyfe is a great one stop dashboard. No need to bounce from site to site to gather information.
- Easily customizable with a seemingly endless array of data configurations.
- Priced well for the budget conscious.
- Can't customize the the interface for company branding.
Read Rob Maxwell's full review
Well suited for overview dashboard of online marketing.
August 18, 2015
Cyfe is currently being used across our company by 8-10 employees, we use it to handle the problem of aggregating all of our data into one dashboard. Instead of having to log into to multiple accounts across multiple websites, we can just pull in the data we need into the Cyfe dashboard.
Read Brent Wildman's full review
Cyfe does a good job at addressing all of our problems.
I use Cyfe to monitor the KPI for some ad campaigns, especially on social media. It helps me to understand how our marketing campaigns are going and if I have to change direction. I'm the main user in our agency and I use the Cyfe data to process some reports for our customer. Sometimes I think that the data it gives me is not reliable, due to high differences with official FB statistics.
- Easy to use and export professional reports
- Fully customizable and with a lot of useful premade widgets
- It can monitor even some statistics that the original channel doesn't (i.e. Facebook views)
- More documentation would be useful
- I can't understand how some data is processed, so I can't trust its data completely
Read Pierluigi Peperoni's full review
I can suggest it for all agencies and colleagues who are interested in a quick and flexible instrument to monitor multi channel marketing campaigns, especially on social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter.
August 20, 2015
Cyfe is being used to see our important metrics on our business - like sales, social media, web traffic, expenses and all of that.
Read Julian Castañeda's full review
Cyfe is great for every business owner who wants to have his metrics all in one place.
August 06, 2015
Cyfe is a big help in keeping track of marketing and sales for multiple customers. It's a great tool for sharing with partners and clients as well.
- Multiple user logins with permission setting.
- Good list of tools and services that it works with.
- Option to add custom services.
- More services would always be helpful.
- Even more custom options would be nice.
Read John Dykstra's full review
Cyfe covers about 90% of the web services that I use regularly. I like that.
August 05, 2015
As the Digital Content Specialist, I used Cyfe to pull the data for the Sacramento region. It is fast, accurate and easy to communicate the result to the team.
Read Jeff Wysocki's full review
It is quick to set up and get the data immediately.
May 19, 2014
We use Cyfe daily to provide intelligent, robust dashboards throughout our organization and for our clients. With multiple companies under our brand it is important that we are able to measure, view and manage our daily data. Cyfe allows us to keep the "pulse" of the organization without paying insane fees or unreasonable "add ons". Cyfe allows us to provide custom dashboards to our customers. This keeps them in the loop and allows us to cut down on providing "reports" to them now that they can see data in real time.
- Robust dashboards
- Incredible amount of data sources
- Fair pricing and incredible value
- Excellent customization options to give your dashboards a "custom" feel to them
- Unlimited users and dashboards
- CSV and Excel data dashboards
- Very minor issues with clarifying how some URLs should be structured to pull data
- Some data sources are not clear what they pull, this is largely a labeling issue outside Cyfe
Read Shane Hayes's full review
This is a great product for any data nerd, social marketer, Basecamp lover or someone who just wants to have their finger on the pulse of their organization. Cyfe makes a perfect addition to our social marketing team as they can provide each client with a custom dashboard showing all the latest information and analytics. If you love data, metrics and thrive on knowing the hearbeat of your business then this is the tool for you.
August 06, 2015
Cyfe is being used for tracking Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Marketing (SMM) and Pay Per Click (PPC) effectiveness. It is being used by the sales and marketing departments. It addresses performance tracking and market feedback.
- Accessible - use with a browser anywhere
- Easy to Use - intuitive and does not require training
- Freemium - great try before you buy with a few free modules to start
- Additional demonstration/instruction for use of custom widgets
- Video screencast instruction is always helpful
- Additional 3rd party partners for widgets are always welcome
Read this authenticated review
Browser access limits security to only user/pass.
Number of widgets: if lower, the free trial is optimal.
Provide in advance widgets by category, which Cyfe does an excellent job in its Add Widget window.
Because it is not a client application, ensure selection includes this variable.
Support is not as elaborate as others, but is an acceptable trade off for how intuitive the interface and settings are.
We use Cyfe to view a range of data sets across all of our clients. It solves the problem of having to log in and out of various platforms. We also provide access to dashboards for our clients.
- Brings together data from a range of online services
- I quite like the 2 options for layouts - Dark and Light, however I think these could be made ever so slightly more visually appealing. Graphs and charts are great however.
Read this authenticated review
If I was discussing how we manage client accounts with another agency I would recommend Cyfe wholeheartedly.
Cyfe Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
It can be used to visualize KPIs for everyone in an organization and make sure that that teams are hitting their goals, fixing performance issues, and staying motivated.
Specifically designed for agencies, the White Label plan allows users to track metrics that matter to clients, highlight branding, and even advertise other services.
Google Analytics, Facebook for Business, Twitter Ads, Mailchimp, Moz, Zendesk, Grade.us, Vimeo, Shopify, Twilio SendGrid Marketing Campaigns, Recurly, Pipedrive, CallRail, Alexa, SERPs.com, Trello, Google Ads (formerly AdWords), Google Sheets, Salesforce, Zoho, Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube, Linkedin, AWS
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|Solo||$29||Monthly or Annually|
|Pro||$49||Monthly or Annually|
|Premier||$89+||Monthly or Annually|
|Agency||$150||Monthly or Annually|
Cyfe Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Cyfe Technical Details