Cyfe for life! They keep getting better
March 09, 2020

Cyfe for life! They keep getting better

Overall Satisfaction with Cyfe

At Art Unlimited, we used Cyfe to show our clients metrics on various platforms so they could track their performance, including Google Analytics and social media platforms like Facebook. We were also able to use Cyfe for internal monitoring of their accounts. We had tried another software before, Klipfolio, but it was far too complicated to set up, and it was challenging to get our clients logged in. Cyfe solved this for us. With a simple link, we could let our clients see exactly what was happening to their business accounts, and (bonus points!) they couldn't break it.
  • Great developer support
  • LOTS of customization available
  • Easy on the eyes
  • Mostly intuitive to learn
  • Better social media metrics integration
  • More cohesive pricing plan (It seemed like additional costs cropped up at odd times.)
  • Maybe some more themes? I felt like the arrays could be more colorful.
Klipfolio probably had a lot of cool features, but it was SO user-UNfriendly that we never got to use them. We had high enough turnover in our company that people always needed Klipfolio training, and it was rarely completed to the satisfaction of trainees or trainers. It was simply too complicated for a fast-paced work environment. Even one of my regular duties (posting a screenshot of a completed task list) had to be accomplished in a roundabout, unwieldy way.
I regret to say I don't understand enough about the question to give it justice.

Cyfe was able to connect to a wide range of data sources! We appreciated that. I remember the social media metrics were a little lacking, but not all social media platforms are good about providing those. For example, Instagram might only show you recent posts and no other useful metrics. I was impressed by its integration for Facebook Ads, and it had a LOT of excellent data points from Google Analytics, which was what we needed most. Whenever there was something new I wanted to connect, my colleague in charge of our Cyfe account would email their support, and she always had good things to say about their fast responses.
One of the things I liked about Cyfe the most was that we could send our clients a link that would show them all the data we were collecting, but our clients couldn't mess it up. They were incredibly smart people, but the technology wasn't always their strong suit. Logging in would have been a pain for them, and even if they didn't break anything, they might be afraid they'd break it. Cyfe gave us a lot of peace of mind on that front. I liked how you could duplicate the boards, too!
  • Cyfe is particularly suitable for giving your clients (or your boss) a brief, uncomplicated overview of various performance metrics. It has just enough depth to look legit (and it is legit), but it's got enough eye-candy, colored-graphicness to keep your audience entertained.
  • It may be less well-suited to a company that's trying hard to track all its own metrics on an in-depth level.
  • They're improving all the time, so if it's not the right choice yet, set a reminder to revisit it in a few years!

Cyfe Feature Ratings

Pixel Perfect reports
Customizable dashboards
Report Formatting Templates
Drill-down analysis
Formatting capabilities
Integration with R or other statistical packages
Report sharing and collaboration
Publish to Web
Publish to PDF
Report Versioning
Report Delivery Scheduling
Delivery to Remote Servers
Predictive Analytics
Multi-User Support (named login)
Role-Based Security Model
Multiple Access Permission Levels (Create, Read, Delete)
Single Sign-On (SSO)
REST API
Javascript API
iFrames
Java API
Themeable User Interface (UI)
Customizable Platform (Open Source)