We used it only in our department currently as we administer several Gmail accounts and need a backup.
Upsafe Free Gmail Backup is being used across the entire organization. We have compliance standards for archiving and emailing and this …
Within my personal company, we use this software in order to help save any potentially important emails that could have been lost due to …
Upsafe Free Gmail Backup is being used by our organization to ensure that we have consistent records of our email interactions. Since we …
Upsafe Free Gmail Backup is being used by our entire organization. It is a great tool to have incase any email is deleted and needs to be …
In my company we are using this software in every department. In todays tech world all companies are mostly dependent on computer …
Great tool for use by any size business, and since Gmail is so prevalent, it’s something that’s universally useful. An excellent time …
We use Free Gmail Backup to backup our emails and documents securely in case we lose our information somehow at some point. Free Gmail …
We use it as backup in case of power outages, losses in files, or accidental deletes. We use it across our entire organization. This tool …
Our entire organization uses Office 365 Cloud Backup. One of our program directors implemented the use of Office 365 for our organization …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of UpSafe (discontinued), and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
UpSafe was a solution for storing and backing up data stored in Gmail, Google Drive, Google Contacts, and Google Calendar, or Outlook. It has been discontinued.
- Supported: Easy installation and configuration
- Supported: View full backup history
- Supported: Restore selected messages
- Supported: Incrementally backup Gmail account
- Supported: Archiving
UpSafe (c) Google Mail Backup Freeware - backup your GMail and GApps mailboxes. Quickly and easily back up your GMail account locally and to the cloud. Restore single items or the whole maillbox. Archive email messages to save space.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
We used it only in our department currently as we administer several Gmail accounts and need a backup.
- Google Cloud Account backup app.
- All-in-one solution to backup your Google Account.
- Able to restore the whole Google account or just selected files or emails in a few clicks.
- The free plan is limited to 5 GB only
It is cloud-based so you can access information (emails, attachments) from anywhere.
5GB is not much for a business as heaps of conversation are still email-based and need to be stored.
Upsafe Free Gmail Backup is being used across the entire organization. We have compliance standards for archiving and emailing and this makes it very easy to adhere to those compliance regulations.
- Automatically archives everything with a completely hands-off approach.
- Easily access archives when we are being audited.
- Integrates with Gmail seamlessly.
- Sometimes it slows down your computer.
- It doesn't restore selected emails and you have to do it twice.
- The UI interface could be more aesthetically pleasing.
Upsafe Free Gmail Backup is well suited for organizations especially in the financial services or sales companies or any company that has compliance standards that need to be met. It is very easy to go back and recall any email that was lost previously when being audited as well.
Anytime our team has had a problem with Upsafe Free Gmail Backup they have provided a number of support resources through the web or readily available articles.
Within my personal company, we use this software in order to help save any potentially important emails that could have been lost due to error. As I work in real estate, this is crucial due to the extensive number of documents, contacts, and files that come through on a daily basis. This is mainly being used in my personal office with my several assistants. It allows us to prevent panic when there are "lost emails," or if there were any problems with hacking we know we would be in safe hands.
- It's easily accessible from any Google platform.
- Safe security of all types of emails.
- It allows for no hidden emails within the company.
- The storage space is limited, but I haven't had a problem with this yet.
It's specifically convenient for finding lost files and understanding the assistants in my office by being able to access hidden or deleted emails. This software can aid in organization and keep my assistants more attentive to their work/possible mistakes. This has only been discouraging when I have uncovered things I do not specifically wish to see.
The support for this software has been very impressive. I have not had any problems as I have been using it for the past year. I never have to worry about what may happen if I lose a file because I know it can be recovered by the support provided here.
Upsafe Free Gmail Backup is being used by our organization to ensure that we have consistent records of our email interactions. Since we do a lot of our work remotely and separately, it’s crucial to catalog email conversations. It gives all staff members peace of mind to know that their email correspondence is safe.
- Quick backup of selected correspondence.
- An easy to use interface for backup.
- A free model means that we don’t lose money on software investment.
- I think that Upsafe Free Gmail Backup works really well, but there’s a potential for a slicker user portal.
- I’d like to see Upsafe Free Gmail Backup expand into other email interfaces.
- It took some time to get used to its functionality but now our team is used to it.
Upsafe Free Gmail Backup is well-suited for small nonprofits like us that really rely on the interactions and conversations between staff, board members, donors, volunteers, and other constituents and want an option to keep them safe and secure for future reference. I think it’s less useful if an organization is very large.
I haven’t had to spend a whole lot of time working with the support team at Upsafe Free Gmail Backup, but the three questions that I have had to ask were answered promptly and thoroughly since the program doesn’t have a huge amount of functionality, once you learn how to use it, you really can problem-solve on your own.
Upsafe Free Gmail Backup is being used by our entire organization. It is a great tool to have incase any email is deleted and needs to be restored.
- Upsafe lets you backup your entire email inbox.
- Upsafe allows you to customize your search criteria.
- I do not see any areas I would improve on.
Upsafe Backup would be well suited for larger companies where IT is not on site. I am always using Upsafe to retrieve my old emails. Instead of having to have IT assist me to retrieve the deleted emails, I can access it myself.
In my company we are using this software in every department. In todays tech world all companies are mostly dependent on computer technologies. We all are very much dependent on emails for our office related work and those emails are very important part of our communication. So we need to keep a backup of those emails for any kind of system failure or email hacking. This software is helping me to keep a regular backup of my emails.
- It is very much consistent in backing up all my emails at regular intervals.
- It also backs up my contacts and drive.
- It keeps all my data in the cloud.
- It doesn’t back any content in real time.
- Backup speed is not as fast as I expect.
- User Interface is not easy for non technical users.
In my job I can never afford to loose any of my emails because I have to keep all the financial records of my clients and their important financial documents in my email account. So I always emphasis on full security of my email account and always keep a back of it to make it disaster-proof. We use our email id on different different websites and systems so sometimes the risk of it being hacked increases. In that situation this backup helps a lot.
Great tool for use by any size business, and since Gmail is so prevalent, it’s something that’s universally useful. An excellent time saver and has helped bail me out of some sticky situations. Also, the price is right. It is worth the effort to give it a try. You won't be disappointed.
- It’s intuitive.
- It’s cost-effective.
- It’s easy to master.
- It’s universally useful.
- There’s a limited amount of Gb space you are provided.
- It's a bit "quirky" at times.
- Overall, a good piece of software.
If you are looking for a solution to back up your emails, this is the one.
We use Free Gmail Backup to backup our emails and documents securely in case we lose our information somehow at some point. Free Gmail Backup is used by the whole department. It helps us protect our important data and documentations securely in a space that we can easily gain access to.
- Secure storage for lots of emails and documents.
- Easily access your stored data.
- No improvement suggestions that I can think of right now.
If your company is using a lot of G-suite products such as Gmail, Google Drive, etc..., it's easy to backup your important documentations and texts from email via Free Gmail Backup. You can also schedule your backup automatically. Very easy to use. One downside is this is only for Google users.
We use it as backup in case of power outages, losses in files, or accidental deletes. We use it across our entire organization. This tool helps us to address issues when files go missing, or when my team tries to delete emails that they shouldn't.
- This tool allows us to always back up emails and files in case of power outages. Here in Florida we get them a lot and the backup batteries don't kick in.
- When workers try to hide emails that they shouldn't we can always go back and find them.
- I really don't have any cons for this program. It's something every business should utilize. Only thing I can think of is sometimes you find things you don't necessarily want to.
Well Suited: weather issues, disciplinary actions, accidental deletes, or accidental file placements.
Our entire organization uses Office 365 Cloud Backup. One of our program directors implemented the use of Office 365 for our organization and offered training to everyone in using it. We use Office 365 throughout our organization and my department saves specific documents and reports in the Cloud for ease of retrieval.
- Saves space on individual computers without the worry of running out of memory.
- Ability to share is simple. When you need access to documents or reports created by an individual you have the capability to retrieve them.
- If you need to tweak a report and save for later use, Office 365 allows continuous updates.
- It is cumbersome to have to login to Office 365 to retrieve your files rather than locating them on your personal computer desktop.
- Some employees use Office 365 and save documents there while others do not join in, making it difficult to be on the same page.
- Sometimes it is hard to maneuver when working in an older version of Office, tips and how-tos would be beneficial.
Office 365 Cloud Backup is well suited for retrieving and sharing documents and reports that are accessible to as many or few members that need to review, change, or add notations. This is one of the main benefits in using Office 365 Cloud Backup for our office.