Overall Satisfaction with Upsafe Free Gmail Backup
Upsafe Free Gmail Backup is being used by our organization to ensure that we have consistent records of our email interactions. Since we do a lot of our work remotely and separately, it’s crucial to catalog email conversations. It gives all staff members peace of mind to know that their email correspondence is safe.
- Quick backup of selected correspondence.
- An easy to use interface for backup.
- A free model means that we don’t lose money on software investment.
- I think that Upsafe Free Gmail Backup works really well, but there’s a potential for a slicker user portal.
- I’d like to see Upsafe Free Gmail Backup expand into other email interfaces.
- It took some time to get used to its functionality but now our team is used to it.
- Free means that we had nothing to lose to give it a try!
- The staff time spent learning the program has been really worthwhile, as it was relatively quick.
- I think Upsafe Free Gmail Backup has given our team peace of mind with no price tag.
I prefer Upsafe Free Gmail Backup as it works to effectively save and protect our important brainstorms and conversations, as Google auto-saves in real-time. Cloud Backup for Office365 is slightly clumsier and harder to share as so many team members don’t pay for Microsoft Office since the Google Suite does pretty much the same work.
I haven’t had to spend a whole lot of time working with the support team at Upsafe Free Gmail Backup, but the three questions that I have had to ask were answered promptly and thoroughly since the program doesn’t have a huge amount of functionality, once you learn how to use it, you really can problem-solve on your own.
Do you think UpSafe (discontinued) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with UpSafe (discontinued)'s feature set?
Did UpSafe (discontinued) live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of UpSafe (discontinued) go as expected?
Would you buy UpSafe (discontinued) again?
Upsafe Free Gmail Backup is well-suited for small nonprofits like us that really rely on the interactions and conversations between staff, board members, donors, volunteers, and other constituents and want an option to keep them safe and secure for future reference. I think it’s less useful if an organization is very large.