Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Zerto on IBM Cloud, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Watch terate. Improve. Since the beginning of IBM Cloud for VMware, we have been investing in new hardware options, data center support and services to expand our reach. The latest addition to IBM Cloud for VMware stems from a partnership with Zerto and offers a leading disaster recovery solution. Find out how to protect against disasters: http://bit.ly/2opUj0H
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux|
|Supported Languages||English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Brazilian Portuguese|
- Data replication with journaling.
- SQL replication.
- Fast recovery in case of cyber attack / disaster.
- Bandwidth utilization.
- Support for non Microsoft products like Oracle.
- Inclusion of more virtualization environments.
- Fast data replication.
- Data protection.
- Possibility to store data.
- Simplicity of operation.
- Objectiveness of UI.
- Must have been expensive for my organization.
- Documentation has a scope of improvement.
- Small rpo for disaster recovery
- Data compression for rapid replication
- Easier management, less command line only tools
- It is easy to get started.
- It is also very simple to set up the backup.
- Disaster recovery is no longer a dreadful or painful process.
- There could be better documentation available on the restoration process.
The disaster recovery process is rather simple. I would say there is not a scenario where Zerto would be inappropriate.
- Ease of setup and upgrade. Installation and configuration was a breeze and can get you protected in just minutes without having to set up additional hardware.
- Consolidated billing of the IBM infrastructure and Zerto licensing. One bill to pay monthly.
- Ease of support access. Contacting IBM Cloud support is quick and easy and they can quickly involve Zerto support if needed.
- Enable the ability to use IBM Cloud Object Storage as a target for Zerto's long-term retention feature.
- Easier access to the underlying VMware infrastructure would be nice. Right now we have to connect to IBM's VPN and use other tools to do some infrastructure management tasks.
- More insight into the IBM-side VMware environment that we replicate to (i.e. ability to see available IPs, etc). Most of that is managed by IBM.
- Checksum validation.
- Real-time data sync between datastores.
- It's easy to allow multiple teams to have access to instances of data.
- None come to mind
- Price of capacity
- Speed of restore
- Ease of integration
- Licensing model
- Regional support
- Inability to support non X86 workloads