123ContactForm can be life.... Maybehttps://www.trustradius.com/surveys123FormBuilder (formerly 123ContactForm)Unspecified6.5381012017-04-21T20:25:44.105Z
April 21, 2017
123ContactForm can be life.... Maybe
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with 123ContactForm
DMC is currently using archaic methods for requesting data from their analytics department. More than 90% of their requests came through email and lacked the details necessary to complete a request without seeking more info. 123ContactForm was used to create request forms that allowed employees to provide specifics based upon what a standard request would provide. It also allowed the user to expand on their request by providing in depth details that would be missed if they weren't guided through leading questions.
- 123ContactForm makes creating online forms and surveys a breeze. It comes with a free form-builder that you can even connect to other online platforms like MailChimp, Salesforce, and more. Data collection is automated through its robust features.
- 123ContactForm also offers numerous payment processes that you can integrate with an online form without having to resort to a shopping cart function.
- The program comes with a built-in analytics so that you can easily track online form performance and interpret data through graphical reports and efficient data mining.
- I found no drawbacks to using 123ContactForm.
- While looking at other task request systems like Zoho and Wrike. 123ContactForm has been the most cost-effective tool for building request forms that fit the needs of the creator and user.
Compared to JotForm or Woofoo, 123ContactForm offers a much better interface and better flexibility than the other tools. I have used JotForm only to get stumped by their inability to push the limits of the form. As for Woofoo, the level of ease of use in terms of their interface leaves much to be desired. Any updates made to their form was down using a WYSIWYG, where with 123ContactForm you can make the updates while building the form.