123FormBuilder (formerly 123ContactForm) Reviews

August 10, 2020
Katie Bindert | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use 123FormBuilder to make all of our forms across our entire organization. We make a lot of surveys as well, like our customer and employee satisfaction surveys! The biggest problem 123FormBuilder solves for us is that it allows us to create any type of form, from questionnaires to surveys, on one versatile and super easy to use platform! Being that I’m the one creating most of our forms, I think I can confidently say that this is truly a great tool that any business would benefit from using!
  • Creating surveys - There are endless options to create beautiful and professional surveys, literally anything you can think of there’s an option for!
  • Customer service - They have excellent customer service on and offline! They’ve always helped me find a solution or figure something out within minutes of me contacting them!
  • Different posting options - After you create a form, they have a bunch of different options on how you can share it, post it, add it to your website or whatever you want to do with it!
  • Due to 123FormBuilder having so many different options available when it comes to creating forms, sharing forms, etc., it can be pretty overwhelming at first. I think the platform could improve by explaining all of the different tools and options better. There really isn’t anything that explains anything so you’re just left to go through and figure it out on your own...that’s definitely something that might drive someone away!
  • The area where you actually design your form looks fairly outdated and extremely overwhelming. I think they should do a revamp ASAP! It just looks too overwhelming!!
  • Personally I think the pricing could be a lot better. You’re paying around $25 for just one month and that doesn’t even include every feature! I think that’s a bit high considering this platform only covers creating the forms for your business.
123FormBuilder is perfect for creating many different types of forms from questionnaires to surveys and more! I’ve never had an issue finding what I needed because they have an endless amount of options to design and brand whatever type of form your business needs! However, there is a learning curve (due to the many different options) so it can be overwhelming, and the outdated look doesn’t help. Also, the price point is a bit high at over $20 a month but if you can afford to pay this then it will definitely have you covered on anything and everything you’ll ever need to create endless beautiful and professional forms!
Read Katie Bindert's full review
December 14, 2017
Brad Price | TrustRadius Reviewer
I needed to collect all kinds of information from customers interacting with our website, but it wasn't the same information each time. Depending on the circumstances surrounding each customer, I had to collect different information. 123FormBuilder made is so easy to create all the different templates I needed, always picking up where I left off instead of rebuilding things from scratch. Data collection and sorting was a breeze, forms were customizable and easy to create, and all in all I don't think I've used a better product for form building.
  • Customizability, particularly with regard to matching website design. This helped things look slick, rather than out of place. The site was seamless with these form additions.
  • Easy UX - not only was I able to work my way through the software easily in no time at all, it was also easy to hand off to others, knowing that it was always a step-by-step process.
  • All the bases were covered - when it came to form creation and data collection, they had fields for everything you could think of, as well as the customizability to add what you needed, where, and when.
  • From a functionality perspective, it was really good, though I'd have liked a realtime editing feature. Meaning, I'd like to have been able to see changes on a preview form as I made changes. That would've save a lot of back forth, especially initially.
If you have a lot of customer interaction with your site, where you need to collected specific, targeted, situational data, 123FormBuilder is an absolute winner. If your site is more information and perhaps leads to a software platform or other product or service, 123FormBuilder might prove unnecessarily robust for you. Something simpler and cheaper might make more sense for you. But in most cases where you're seeking to collect information from customers, I'd happily recommend 123FormBuilder.
Read Brad Price's full review
September 28, 2017
Prasar Sharma | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are essentially a small organisation with various needs that range from travel requests to reimbursements & supplier/client registrations and payments logging. We also run surveys to understand market potential & customer attitudes on behalf of clients.

We use 123ContactForm across our company for collecting data in tabular form where otherwise it would be dissipated, unstructured & manually entered into various accounting, monitoring & management systems. The survey usage ensures that we have structured data for analytics & presentation to clients.
  • Ease of constructing a form with requisite inputs
  • Customizable look and feel options based on varying requirements in our case
  • Logic based branching & validation
  • One-off payment integration requires a higher subscription
  • Storage is not commensurate with pricing
  • Not exactly a strong negative, but could work on pricing it better for non-US markets
In our case we used it in a range of varying scenarios across internal functions as well as for external clients. It is fairly well featured and suited for use across multiple use cases. Albeit we ended up not using the pay features because it was an occasional requirement for us, I think one of the areas where it would be well suited would be processes requiring online payments based on variable logic. The pricing structure ironically makes it less suited for the same scenario for users with limited requirements.
Read Prasar Sharma's full review
March 14, 2017
Justin Kofron | TrustRadius Reviewer
123ContactForm is being used by the SEO Department at White Hat SEO. We have found that it is easy to implement and easy for clients to make changes. This plugin is also great for clients to be able to access the data that consumers have submitted and apply to their CRM.
  • Easy installation.
  • Easy to make changes and easy to user interface.
  • Great integrations.
  • Design elements can be too simple.
  • CRM features
123ContactForm is well suited for small businesses or smaller websites. Website owners that might not have development knowledge or the budget to hire a web developer can install 123ContactForm by themselves with little technical knowledge and receive communications from their users/visitors. 123ContactForm is great for WIX the CMS platform and similar CMS.
  • Online training
  • Self-taught
Very neutral, did not have to use support a lot.
Read Justin Kofron's full review
April 08, 2015
Bindesh Rach | TrustRadius Reviewer
123ContactForm is used across the whole organization. We use it to create website landing pages and forms to get information from our customers, we use it for customer surveys, contact us forms, and private event detailed information collection forms. It is versatile and user friendly.
  • Lots of different types of fields
  • Free for limited number of fields
  • Integrates with many template type website builders
  • More question types
  • More fields that are free
Can I integrate this form easily into my website, blog, etc?
Read Bindesh Rach's full review
June 09, 2014
Ann Murray, M. Ed. | TrustRadius Reviewer
It was used in a prior organization, which was my prior job. We used it for student and instructor contacts. It helped us keep up to date information on everyone. It also provided easy to use reports.
  • We could build html forms with little or no html experience. This is empowering.
  • We were notified right away when someone completed a form. This was helpful with scheduling workshops, among other things.
  • The reporting feature was great, as it was easy for administrators to see results at a glance.
  • Some employees are intimidated at first. After all, it is html.
  • There is so much functionality that it can be easy for novices to get lost.
  • Will there be more payment flexibility? parents use more of the bank to person payment options.
This is great for setting up workshops and trainings. You know right away when people sign up so you can send out materials. The reporting is useful when meeting with colleagues or administrators. You can easily customize them to meet any need. It can be useful when collecting payments for events, such as field trips or prom. You just need to specify how payment can be made, as not all payment types work with this.
Read Ann Murray, M. Ed.'s full review
April 21, 2017
DMC is currently using archaic methods for requesting data from their analytics department. More than 90% of their requests came through email and lacked the details necessary to complete a request without seeking more info. 123ContactForm was used to create request forms that allowed employees to provide specifics based upon what a standard request would provide. It also allowed the user to expand on their request by providing in depth details that would be missed if they weren't guided through leading questions.
  • 123ContactForm makes creating online forms and surveys a breeze. It comes with a free form-builder that you can even connect to other online platforms like MailChimp, Salesforce, and more. Data collection is automated through its robust features.
  • 123ContactForm also offers numerous payment processes that you can integrate with an online form without having to resort to a shopping cart function.
  • The program comes with a built-in analytics so that you can easily track online form performance and interpret data through graphical reports and efficient data mining.
  • I found no drawbacks to using 123ContactForm.
I believe when creating forms larger in scale, 123contactform would be well suited in terms of flexibility. It allows a creator that's familiar with HTML and inline CSS to manipulate the form to their will, providing them the desired outcome.
May 19, 2014
Brendan Farrugia | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is being used on our website and landing pages across our business. It is a simple and effective way for our company to have enquiry forms that were not only easy to create but covered off on all the questions we required for business leads.
  • The simplicity of setting up enquiry questions for someone with limited coding experience was without doubt the best feature. There were just so many different options that covered off on all the tasks we required.
  • You need to be able to give your customers i.e. me the ability to be able to send an SMS to the consumers filling in our enquiry forms.
With my business and the questions we wanted to ask our customers the process of setting up the enquiry form was simple.
Read Brendan Farrugia's full review

What is 123FormBuilder (formerly 123ContactForm)?

123FormBuilder (formerly 123ContactForm) is an easy to use online form builder that requires no coding skills. Any type of web form can be built in just 3 steps and customized very fast.

The tools is integrated with Google Drive, HootSuite, Marketo and many others.

123FormBuilder (formerly 123ContactForm) Features

Has featureVarious Form Security Options
Has featureAdvanced Submission & Reports Options

123FormBuilder (formerly 123ContactForm) Screenshots

123FormBuilder (formerly 123ContactForm) Video

Visit http://www.123contactform.com/docs/how-to-use-the-123contactform-web-form-builder to watch 123FormBuilder (formerly 123ContactForm) video.

123FormBuilder (formerly 123ContactForm) Integrations

Hootsuite, Mailchimp, Salesforce.com, Google Drive, Salesforce, HootSuite, PayPal

123FormBuilder (formerly 123ContactForm) Competitors