12mass Review 2 of 3
12mass Review: "respond fast and efficent to all your brands mentions"
January 22, 2014

12mass Review: "respond fast and efficent to all your brands mentions"

Score 10 out of 101

Overall Satisfaction

Our brand is mentioned on twitter way over our capacity to respond with all of them. 12mass helps me and my team talk with all our mentions in a fast and easy way. we now have Stats about which of our responses are more engaging than others.
  • I used 12mass to find people loving our brand and found some great responses that yield higher response rates. the search feature (step one) helped me build a stream of people tweeting the same thing. than 12mass remember my responses to each stream and measured the number of clicks, RT's, @reply's on each of my saved response. there is no other tool that provided me the ability to A/B test my responses to optimize them.
  • as all of our responses are saved, every day I login in and than just view the streams of mentions, most of them have already a suggested response attached to them and I just send them out. with in few minutes i can interact and respond to more than 120 people.
  • I also use the scheduling in advance every one has that but it is an important part. the RSS feature allows me to automatically stream news and our followers are receiving great content
  • Should add a Facebook private messages option.
  • If my brand wasn't mentioned so much I don't think I would need to use it.
  • Sometimes the site is slow.
  • Much faster Lead conversions as we were able to find and send the messages that led to higher CTR and higher conversions, it is easier when you know what works and what dosnt.
  • my team were able to respond to 10 times faster making each one of them a ninja responder.
  • ur fans were happier as they get better responses
I used a variety, Hootsuite, Sprout social, Tweetdeck. and many more.
It saved me a lot of money by not increasing the team size. I spend half the time on twitter as I used to.
If you are being mentioned a lot you need this. if people are mentioning your brand but don't @mention you directly you still need this.
For
example, why shouldn't Starbucks LIKE all the “I love Starbucks” people
post on their wall?
Or
why shouldn't KLM easily measure the best response to all the “How many
kilos of luggage am I allowed to bring”

Product Usage

3 - Communality managers, focused on social media
non, it is saas the community managers simply respond form the web browser.
  • lead generation
  • Responding to all our social conversations. talking to all the people sharing an article about us.
  • social media customer support
  • ur twitter account was able to talk with more than 250 thousand people with only 3 community managers!
  • now that they added Facebook's platform we will be able to respond to all our fan page comments

Evaluation and Selection

Yes - HootSuite gave us a great way to be cross channels, but 12mass gave us the ability to respond to all our mentions and see which of our conversations work and which don't
  • Product Features
no other way to give my team the ability to respond to all their conversations in a controlled optimized and fast way.
i would start with 12mass

Implementation

see the tutorials on you tube. that helps
Change management was minimal

Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
None
Yes - worth it to learn how the system works
The first time using 12mass was difficult. the team helped us learn the system fast.

Usability

it is great, but i expect even more.
ProsCons
Consistent
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
None
  • responding to a group of people
  • creating a search
  • making the search meater go to green