12mass Review: "A great product for customer service/community engagement"https://www.trustradius.com/social-media-management12massUnspecified161012014-01-22T15:36:44.499Z
I came across the platform while browsing on Twitter and tried the free trial for own Twitter account and then for my company's. The system smartly grouped all the tweets with similar content and responses can be sent out more personally. We can now respond to all the mentions saying "Thank you" faster and much more personal.
- The smart clustering works wonder and will help you loads in managing a huge number of mentions everyday or reaching out to people who might be interested in your product. The tool cleverly groups similar tweets together even though they don't match word by word. It saves me time everyday responding to tweets with similar content. The nice thing about it is you can customize your responses so you don't sound like a machine, thus the personal touch is still there.
- 12mass is the only tool that allows you to measure your responses against stipulated metrics like engagement rate, click-through rate and so on, so you know which responses are best welcome by the audience
- The system gets smarter as you use it, which speeds up the conversations even further.
- The system is rather bulky and can be complicated for new users to get familiarized with at first. There are a lot of tools to refine your search, which takes a while to understand the logic.
- It can be a bit slow at times and you'll need to refresh the system and type the search again.
- Would love to see the statistics being present in a more comprehensive way with a dialog decision tree drawn out.
- Better customer service and more interactions on twitter for sure! I've seen a huge jump in the interactions since I started using the product. Also, I've established a lot of connections with influencers by asking meaningful questions.
- It definitely saves time, I don't think you can ever engage with that many people manually.
- More people are trying our products as we find a fit between their needs and our offerings through engaging with them on Twitter.
When you are used to engaging with a lot of people, it's hard and not advisable to reduce the intensity.
Like to use
Easy to use
Quick to learn
Feel confident using