12mass is a Social Conversation tool enabling brands to engage with a large audience on Twitter and Facebook without compromising the personal touch. Its clustering tool makes search easier and the Multivariable testing allows for optimization of the responses. https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/K2/fh/EPEBWV3EUJWW.PNGA great product for customer service/community engagementI came across the platform while browsing on Twitter and tried the free trial for own Twitter account and then for my company's. The system smartly grouped all the tweets with similar content and responses can be sent out more personally. We can now respond to all the mentions saying "Thank you" faster and much more personal.,The smart clustering works wonder and will help you loads in managing a huge number of mentions everyday or reaching out to people who might be interested in your product. The tool cleverly groups similar tweets together even though they don't match word by word. It saves me time everyday responding to tweets with similar content. The nice thing about it is you can customize your responses so you don't sound like a machine, thus the personal touch is still there. 12mass is the only tool that allows you to measure your responses against stipulated metrics like engagement rate, click-through rate and so on, so you know which responses are best welcome by the audience The system gets smarter as you use it, which speeds up the conversations even further.,The system is rather bulky and can be complicated for new users to get familiarized with at first. There are a lot of tools to refine your search, which takes a while to understand the logic. It can be a bit slow at times and you'll need to refresh the system and type the search again. Would love to see the statistics being present in a more comprehensive way with a dialog decision tree drawn out.,9,Better customer service and more interactions on twitter for sure! I've seen a huge jump in the interactions since I started using the product. Also, I've established a lot of connections with influencers by asking meaningful questions. It definitely saves time, I don't think you can ever engage with that many people manually. More people are trying our products as we find a fit between their needs and our offerings through engaging with them on Twitter.,Hootsuite Free,9,Reach out to more people Respond to more people on a regular basis,No,912mass leverages your efforts and time.It's being used by a department, for the whole organization. Our company is classed as an SME. In the field of MedTech where you have to spend a large amount on extra (relative to other industries) things like certifications, FDA approvals, and patents, your marketing budget is squeezed tighter. 12mass allows me to effectively target users who would be interested in our product (based on information provided by them), and personalize a response. Without 12 mass, it would take me weeks to accomplish the same goals I do in hours now.,Targets only those users who have a demonstrated/mentioned interest in the solution you are offering Easily allows you to personalise your responses, and provides stats to allow you to track which ones are more popular (higher conversion rates). That way, you quickly know which responses are hitting home; which ones the people care about. The UI is intuitive. In the past 6 months, I've seen the changes made to the layout, and the learning curve is less daunting now. Free 30 day trial. They don't mess around. Try it; if it works, great. If not, ah well. It allows an SME like ours to take on bigger companies with bigger budgets.,Still a bit of lag, but that's compared to super slick interfaces that we usually use like Google LinkedIn and Facebook. I hope they go big soon and can throw more money into their servers so we have a better experience! With the service they provide, I'm usually willing to wait a few extra seconds to reach many extra people. I would prefer the 'Delete' button to be bigger so its easier to quickly remove the unwanted stuff. Maybe different colored backgrounds for their responses? Right now the layout is all in shades of blue and white. While its still easy to navigate, it might be better to have more colors so certain parts stand out more.,9,Better customer service. One example I like to use is that there was a miscommunication, and the customer put it up on Twitter (presumably because he thought an email wouldn't be helpful, or he wanted to get a few laughs). 12mass filtered his post out and brought it to our attention, so we were able to email him straightaway and quickly remedy it. Better ROI. We have seen direct conversions from click throughs on responses generated by 12mass sent out at optimised times. Maybe on a smaller note, its a morale booster. To know that we are using something that is still new, that works so well. Motivates the team to work harder because we are part of a change; a new way of marketing.,,8,8,Yes,Hahah well I don't know how exceptional it is, but I once had a call from their Marketing dept explaining how to solve a query, step by step, which I had emailed to them less than half an hour prior.respond fast and efficent to all your brands mentionsOur brand is mentioned on twitter way over our capacity to respond with all of them. 12mass helps me and my team talk with all our mentions in a fast and easy way. we now have Stats about which of our responses are more engaging than others.,I used 12mass to find people loving our brand and found some great responses that yield higher response rates. the search feature (step one) helped me build a stream of people tweeting the same thing. than 12mass remember my responses to each stream and measured the number of clicks, RT's, @reply's on each of my saved response. there is no other tool that provided me the ability to A/B test my responses to optimize them. as all of our responses are saved, every day I login in and than just view the streams of mentions, most of them have already a suggested response attached to them and I just send them out. with in few minutes i can interact and respond to more than 120 people. I also use the scheduling in advance every one has that but it is an important part. the RSS feature allows me to automatically stream news and our followers are receiving great content,Should add a Facebook private messages option. If my brand wasn't mentioned so much I don't think I would need to use it. Sometimes the site is slow.,10,Much faster Lead conversions as we were able to find and send the messages that led to higher CTR and higher conversions, it is easier when you know what works and what dosnt. my team were able to respond to 10 times faster making each one of them a ninja responder. ur fans were happier as they get better responses,,10,3,0,lead generation Responding to all our social conversations. talking to all the people sharing an article about us. social media customer support,ur twitter account was able to talk with more than 250 thousand people with only 3 community managers!,now that they added Facebook's platform we will be able to respond to all our fan page comments,Yes,Product Features,i would start with 12mass,Don't know,No,Change management was minimal,takes time to learn,9,Yes,10,Yes,The first time using 12mass was difficult. the team helped us learn the system fast.,responding to a group of people creating a search,making the search meater go to green,No,9
12mass

12mass Reviews

12mass
Filter 6 vetted 12mass reviews and ratings
January 23, 2014

12mass Review: "A great product for customer service/community engagement"

• The smart clustering works wonder and will help you loads in managing a huge number of mentions everyday or reaching out to people who might be interested in your product. The tool cleverly groups similar tweets together even though they don't match word by word. It saves me time everyday responding to tweets with similar content. The nice thing about it is you can customize your responses so you don't sound like a machine, thus the personal touch is still there.
  • 12mass is the only tool that allows you to measure your responses against stipulated metrics like engagement rate, click-through rate and so on, so you know which responses are best welcome by the audience
  • The system gets smarter as you use it, which speeds up the conversations even further.
  • The system is rather bulky and can be complicated for new users to get familiarized with at first. There are a lot of tools to refine your search, which takes a while to understand the logic.
  • It can be a bit slow at times and you'll need to refresh the system and type the search again.
  • Would love to see the statistics being present in a more comprehensive way with a dialog decision tree drawn out.
It's best used in customer service, esp for those encountering similar interactions from time to time. Also, you can totally use it to seek opinions from relevant users on a matter regarding your business, the tool is perfect for engaging and crowd-sourcing.
January 22, 2014

Review: "12mass leverages your efforts and time."

• Targets only those users who have a demonstrated/mentioned interest in the solution you are offering
  • Easily allows you to personalise your responses, and provides stats to allow you to track which ones are more popular (higher conversion rates). That way, you quickly know which responses are hitting home; which ones the people care about.
  • The UI is intuitive. In the past 6 months, I've seen the changes made to the layout, and the learning curve is less daunting now.
  • Free 30 day trial. They don't mess around. Try it; if it works, great. If not, ah well.
  • It allows an SME like ours to take on bigger companies with bigger budgets.
  • Still a bit of lag, but that's compared to super slick interfaces that we usually use like Google LinkedIn and Facebook. I hope they go big soon and can throw more money into their servers so we have a better experience! With the service they provide, I'm usually willing to wait a few extra seconds to reach many extra people.
  • I would prefer the 'Delete' button to be bigger so its easier to quickly remove the unwanted stuff.
  • Maybe different colored backgrounds for their responses? Right now the layout is all in shades of blue and white. While its still easy to navigate, it might be better to have more colors so certain parts stand out more.
The only problem with 12mass may be that it might come accross as spam. Personally, for every 100+ sincere responses that I get, I'm hit by 1 or 2 responses that ask me to stop spamming.
The beauty is that if you're paying attention to your dashboard, you see when these things happen, and you can reply yourself to assure the customer that there is a real live human typing out the characters they are reading.

I would advise that the person given the 12mass account to handle should be someone who can exercise caution. It is a great tool to leverage on, provided you put thought and effort into your 'canned' responses that are actually useful instead of just blatant advertising/spamming. The latter would not be optimal for you.
January 22, 2014

12mass Review: "respond fast and efficent to all your brands mentions"

• I used 12mass to find people loving our brand and found some great responses that yield higher response rates. the search feature (step one) helped me build a stream of people tweeting the same thing. than 12mass remember my responses to each stream and measured the number of clicks, RT's, @reply's on each of my saved response. there is no other tool that provided me the ability to A/B test my responses to optimize them.
  • as all of our responses are saved, every day I login in and than just view the streams of mentions, most of them have already a suggested response attached to them and I just send them out. with in few minutes i can interact and respond to more than 120 people.
  • I also use the scheduling in advance every one has that but it is an important part. the RSS feature allows me to automatically stream news and our followers are receiving great content
  • Should add a Facebook private messages option.
  • If my brand wasn't mentioned so much I don't think I would need to use it.
  • Sometimes the site is slow.
If you are being mentioned a lot you need this. if people are mentioning your brand but don't @mention you directly you still need this.
For
example, why shouldn't Starbucks LIKE all the “I love Starbucks” people
post on their wall?
Or
why shouldn't KLM easily measure the best response to all the “How many
kilos of luggage am I allowed to bring”

About 12mass