I came across the platform while browsing on Twitter and tried the free trial for own Twitter account and then for my company's. The system smartly grouped all the tweets with similar content and responses can be sent out more personally. We can now respond to all the mentions saying "Thank you" faster and much more personal.
- The smart clustering works wonder and will help you loads in managing a huge number of mentions everyday or reaching out to people who might be interested in your product. The tool cleverly groups similar tweets together even though they don't match word by word. It saves me time everyday responding to tweets with similar content. The nice thing about it is you can customize your responses so you don't sound like a machine, thus the personal touch is still there.
- 12mass is the only tool that allows you to measure your responses against stipulated metrics like engagement rate, click-through rate and so on, so you know which responses are best welcome by the audience
- The system gets smarter as you use it, which speeds up the conversations even further.
- The system is rather bulky and can be complicated for new users to get familiarized with at first. There are a lot of tools to refine your search, which takes a while to understand the logic.
- It can be a bit slow at times and you'll need to refresh the system and type the search again.
- Would love to see the statistics being present in a more comprehensive way with a dialog decision tree drawn out.
It's best used in customer service, esp for those encountering similar interactions from time to time. Also, you can totally use it to seek opinions from relevant users on a matter regarding your business, the tool is perfect for engaging and crowd-sourcing.