Calling all MVP's: Use Abila MIP!https://www.trustradius.com/accountingMIP Fund Accounting (formerly Abila MIP)Unspecified86191012016-10-06T14:28:13.548Z
October 06, 2016
Calling all MVP's: Use Abila MIP!
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Abila MIP Fund Accounting
Abila MIP Fund Accounting was used to identify a variety of scenarios where investing our money as a nonprofit might be spent in order to achieve various outcomes. It allowed us to simulate options and be better informed in making the decision of where our allocation of money would go as to optimize its use.
- Data conversion from our previous system to Abila MIP Fund Accounting was made as seamlessly as possible. We were able to successfully integrate without trouble and leaving us with continuity in our data.
- The help that we received in developing SOPs for our growing organization proved difficult prior to using the help from Abila MIP. Once we were up and running with the service we got what we needed and were able to make our organization's procedures as ordered as a larger and more established company would have.
- The ability to see where our funds would most effectively be spent helped us utilize them so that we could make best use four our investors.
- Understanding the permissions assigned to employees got confusing at times.
- Our organization has increased savings due to better tracking by 10% over the previous quarter and see it as critical to our planning strategy.
Abila MIP has helped us manage multiple funds from multiple sources. It helped us better organize where our revenue sources were coming from and helped us track what the most effective methods were for acquiring new funding.
Abila MIP Fund Accounting helped the organization I represented increase its understanding of revenue sources and how to better manage the funds we were controlling. It helped us to authorize participants in a structured method and helped us establish a code of SOPs for various procedures not previously decided upon within our company.
- Amplidata and Fonteva
Abila MIP Fund Accounting was the clear choice after having looked at the competition's websites and offerings. They have a better integration for existing databases and were able to customize the service for our specific needs. As a nonprofit the choice to work with a fund allocation software specifically tailored to our needs as a non-profit was obvious.
Aliba MIP Fund Accounting would be good for a growing non-profit organization that wants to free up time to focus on their mission by enabling automatic privacy controls, organizing funds to decide where money goes and taking data from an existing system to use in Abila MIP.