January 24, 2017
Score 5 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with MIP Fund Accounting
I use the program to do the accounting, including payroll. Its ability to get in depth info is good. One other person uses it as well at an off site location for their checking account info.
- Provides lots of account detail.
- More user-friendly - it's taken years to figure out, plus classes to understand even simple things.
- Report writing is a whole science and very confusing. I'm never sure if the report is correct.
- You always get every account number, vendor or employee that's in the system when you are looking up for anything (like entering in an invoice or a journal entry etc.). It should have the ability to only see active accounts, vendors, etc.
- Would like a choice, maybe on the toolbar at the top, that's always available to be able to post. When you want to post anything you have to go pull up a screen that gives you that option. In the account balancing screen, there's one, that should always be on the toolbar.
- The drill down feature needs refining. Abila knows how it works so I'm not going to explain.
- In payroll reports are very cumbersome.
I work with Diane Shey and without, her I would have quit my job out of sheer frustration.