Overall Satisfaction with AccountEdge
Our organization uses AccountEdge for inventory, sales, accounting, and various business functions. It's currently used by all departments in our corporate office except Warehouse and Human Resources. It addresses business problems such as: inventory control, accounts receivable & payable, assets & liabilities, banking & budgeting/forecasting, etc.
- User-friendly. The program is very well organized and laid out.
- Easy to manipulate and customize.
- There's room for error and mistakes can always be corrected.
- Congruence with email systems.
- Implementation of copy/paste functionality.
- Addition of "share" button.
- Addition of "work completed" or "history" for daily tasks and tracking.
- Increased efficiency.
- Brought us closer to a paper-less operation.
- Improved customer service.
Our company is very invested in the current system and no other has offered a better alternative. We hope to grow and expand our business while avoiding many changeover costs.
It is well suited for a small business. Key questions to ask would be: what size company and level of data is to be managed?
25 - The represent sales, customer service, management, and accounting.
25 - Administrative & clerical workers with a high degree of efficiency and accuracy.
- Inventory control.
- Sales and pricing.
- Accounts receivable and payable.
- Banking and budget control.
- Detailed customer card files and notations better our customer service.
- Adaptation to a paper-less system.