One man team. Always workshttps://www.trustradius.com/endpoint-backupAcronis Cyber BackupUnspecified8.3921012018-08-17T21:24:36.060Z
August 17, 2018
One man team. Always works
Score 10 out of 101
Backup 12.5 Advanced
Overall Satisfaction with Acronis Backup
We currently use Acronis Backup to backup all of our physical hosts, virtual machines, and 30+ workstations for our key users. All of our critical VM's are backed up every 15mins incrementally 24/7 into our local NAS unit.
- Automatic backup deletion based on the age of backup
- Ability to restore a VM to a host in minutes
- Ability to check back up integrity after a backup completes.
- When active protection detects a file that it deems malicious but it isn't, there should be an easier way to whitelist it for your entire company.
- Support, if ever needed, takes a very long time to respond. We pay for the maintenance and expect speedy service so sometimes it is frustrating.
- Renewing the maintenance is costly. I would be able to justify it if I had better service. Even though we renew it for the updates.
- Email notifications are spot on and tell you exactly what is going on.
Having all of my back-ups centrally located is amazing. Therefore, this can scale very easily.
- Windows Server
- Windows Server Essentials
- Windows PC
- Microsoft Hyper-V,
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft ActiveDirectory