Actifio CDS in MSP
November 14, 2017
Actifio CDS in MSP
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Actifio Enterprise
In my current role we manage backups for our customers on a range of Virtual and Physical deployments with a mixture of on-premise and hosted solutions. One of the big issues we as a company had to address was to find a low administration system that could robustly protect our customers systems and quickly recover them in the event of a disaster. With Actifio we found that we can protect and offsite our customers data quickly and reliably with the minimum fuss and very low impact on the production compute. The bonus we also gained is that it consumes relatively little storage with its global dedupe and compression database that is significantly more efficient than any other backup product I have deployed. The support and speed that Actifio react has also been a breath of fresh air as I can get changes and tweaks developed by Actifio also greatly help me meet our customers ever changing requirements.
- Reliable and easy to deploy backup solution with low administration overhead.
- Fast backup solution with low impact on production systems as it backs them up.
- Dedup and replication of backed up data between sites and with streamsnap very quick recovery on dr site.
- Great customer support with quick response to changing demands.
- Single file restore has always been an issue but hopefully will be added soon.
- Physical server backup restoring has always been tricky but achievable.
- We have managed to scale up the size of our environment without the need for extra admin overhead.
- Over 99% backups complete.
- Solution is robust and quick to scale to meet demands.
Actifio is a good fit for anyone looking for draas or backup as a service with Bluechip.co.uk being able to tailor a solution to fit your need if you are a medium size business looking to protect over 20TB of source data on a mix of virtual and physical servers in your datacentre our hosted within our state of the art datacentres.