We have Veeam Essentials licensing, which is priced very competitively, as well. Overall I'm excited about the capabilities that Veeam provides.
- backups run pretty quickly
- the SAN-based backup is a nice feature (but we are having trouble with it at the moment)
- Immutable storage feature
- Cloud-based storage
- Tighten up the SAN-based backups. We use Tegile/IntelliFlash/Tintri and something just isn't right with that interface
- Provide some administrative tools for moving backup storage from one device to another. When needed, this is a critical operation.