Overall Satisfaction with Adaptive Defense 360 / WatchGuard EPDR
Adaptive Defense 360 / WatchGuard EPDR is used throughout our business network infrastructure since it allows us to better manage the security of our endpoints, provides protection by detecting both known and unknown threats and gives us the advantage to visualize and stop in time any attack that could damage our networks. Its GUI is very intuitive and brings with it great monitoring capabilities so that all of them allow us to stay safe 24/7.
- Detects known and unknown threats like malware, ransomware, and malicious content.
- It is based on the cloud so it guarantees automated protection which helps prevent any threat in time.
- It has a simple implementation and great ease of use.
- Ensures effective alert management.
- Its cost can be somewhat high, especially for small businesses.
- Sometimes it can give false positives.
- It is important to have a good knowledge of this type of software to ensure a correct implementation.
- It has an excellent support team available 24/7, but it would be ideal to improve ticket management.
- By providing us with a complete view of our endpoints, it is much easier to deal with threats, regardless of whether they are known or unknown.
- Its automated detection of threats guarantees the immediate blocking of suspicious activity that wants to damage our infrastructure.
- Threat response time was reduced.
Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection is an ideal solution to eliminate and prevent threats such as malware and spyware on computers. Its price is quite affordable and it is easy to use but when looking at Adaptive Defense 360 / WatchGuard EPDR, it is easy to observe a complete cloud based software with a excellent automation which guarantees immediate detection, containment and response to any threat, in addition to being simple to implement and helping to better manage endpoints, that is why it was chosen.
Do you think WatchGuard EPDR delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with WatchGuard EPDR's feature set?
Did WatchGuard EPDR live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of WatchGuard EPDR go as expected?
Would you buy WatchGuard EPDR again?
Adaptive Defense 360 / WatchGuard EPDR is a solution with excellent usability because from its interface to its implementation, it is really simple. This not only guarantees a good performance of the software but also avoids a long learning time and ensures a good configuration and management of it. It also reduces costs as it is not necessary to have to access a technician in the management of the software.
[Adaptive Defense 360 / WatchGuard EPDR] is an ideal software to carry out detection and response to the presence of threats. This is thanks to the fact that being based on the cloud guarantees excellent automation. [This software] helps ensure better endpoint management at the enterprise level with a simple to use console. Its constant and efficient monitoring prevents the passage of both known and unknown threats. [It also] provides information that helps to cope with the presence of future attacks.