WatchGuard a nice surprise.
Updated November 28, 2022
WatchGuard a nice surprise.
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with WatchGuard EPDR
We use it for general work, we also use it in our virtual machines for testing in low-reliability environments. We do several tests to improve our skills in the tool and provide greater support to our customers. With the zero-trust policy, we are able to use the computing resources with more peace of mind and the advanced reporting functions give us very high visibility of what is happening in our network.
- Offers advanced protection with virtually no machine resource consumption.
- The management console is very simple to use and customize.
- The speed of application of the policies is surprising.
- When an app is blocked, the administrator will receive an email with the information and a link to quickly unlock it.
- Integration with Active Directory.
- More options on the encryption part, like encrypting only a specific folder.
- Reduction with management cost.
- Reduction with solution support cost.
- Less downtime due to malware attacks.
- Kaspersky Threat Management and Defense and Trend Micro Apex One (formerly OfficeScan)
Panda AD360 was far simpler to configure and deploy, competitors often need support on endpoints due to connection failures. Cloud management was also a differentiator due to its ease. The performance issue was also a strong point against competitors, we often have to turn off functions in competitors to get OK performance for users.
Do you think Watchguard Endpoint Security delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Watchguard Endpoint Security's feature set?
Did Watchguard Endpoint Security live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Watchguard Endpoint Security go as expected?
Would you buy Watchguard Endpoint Security again?
Its use is very simple, you apply the policies and they just work, the machines are not losing connection with the manager and its daily management is limited to analyzing the behavior of the endpoints and not supporting the solution.
With the integration with the watchguard cloud and the watchguard firewall as well, the solution offers an end-to-end integration, making the correlation of events much easier, greatly reducing false positives and the attack surface, making the team more assertive in the alerts that really are a problem.
Panda AD360 is very interesting for any type of scenario and environment, it offers advanced protection with little cost in resources. I believe it is less suitable for scenarios that require a high level of customization of the endpoint and that do not have internet, because for the engine to work correctly the endpoint needs to have a connection with the Watchguard cloud.
Watchguard Endpoint Security Feature Ratings
Using WatchGuard EPDR
1 - We currently have only 1 professional specialized in WatchGuard EPDR, due to the ease of management, we are satisfied with the service SLA.